Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serenity PVE guild

Jackaleen
Jackaleen
✭✭✭
serenity_banner_purple.jpg
Serenity is recruiting!
We are a group of people who enjoy running harder veteran content, dungeons and trials with a passion for Achievement Hunting and Motif farming.
serenity is a welcoming home and community to all experienced players who share our passion and interests.

ABOUT US

Serenity first started out as a group of in-game friends deciding to try and revive a deserted guild. We are not a hard-core guild aiming for scores and perfection, but we still enjoy challenging ourselves and hope to improve both individually and as a group. Our wish is to progress through end-game content while maintaining a friendly and pressure-free atmosphere.

Our focus in PvE content:

- Daily Pledges
- Achievement Hunting
- Motif Farming
- DLC Dungeons
- Veteran Trials

We use discord as our main tool to arrange and run activities. Trial sign ups, guild rules, additional information, chatter and so on can be found at our server. For effective communication joining voice chat (at least to listen in) is mandatory at trials and other possible events. Note that we run mostly veteran content so having at least one character ready for that would be a plus and ease your way into the guild.

https://discord.gg/rPwmHgH

Things we hold in high regard:

- Co-operation and collaboration
- Friendly and helpful atmosphere
- Being active, social and involved
- A desire to improve and learn

Edited by Jackaleen on April 24, 2019 5:03PM
  • zsban
    zsban
    ✭✭✭✭
    Discord invite expired ignore. from mobile it was not working, from desktop it worked.
    Edited by zsban on December 12, 2018 9:20AM
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    Bump <3
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    we are specially looking for more tanks and those that have exp in vhof at the moment ^.^
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Jacky! If I had more time and guild slots I'd have loved doing those vHoFs with you. :smile:
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    thank you =P you're always welcome if your space and times comes available ^^
  • maschakel
    maschakel
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would be interessted in a new guild for achivements and raiding. My ingame name is @MASchakel
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    hey, will send u an invite now. (only check the forums every few days sorry =D )
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Tank(s) are still specially needed for our progression group. At the moment we are doing vMol hm.
  • Gristrynet
    Gristrynet
    Soul Shriven
    hi im interested in joining the guild got a tank and mnb dd. @grovkarln is my ingame name :)
    Edited by Gristrynet on January 10, 2019 6:30PM
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Gristrynet wrote: »
    hi im interested in joining the guild got a tank and mnb dd. @grovkarln is my ingame name :)

Invite sended.
  • Alpakablanca
    Alpakablanca
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :) Im looking for a social guild after a few month break from ESO. If you wanna chat or invite me - its @Alpakablanca.
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Quake the leader?
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    @Alpakablanca sent you the invite now, did you request to join on the raidplanner ? we had someone who we Weren't sure who the name was.

@Praeficere no quake isnt the leader, he was and helped make it though =]
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Still open for new members. We are also specially looking for tank(s) and hard hitting stamina dd's for progression group.
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Still room for new members o:)
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    plenty of room for tanks ^.^ we're still looking for more of these rare breeds
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Jackaleen wrote: »
    plenty of room for tanks ^.^ we're still looking for more of these rare breeds

I'm a tank; do you have any sort of progression group?
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    @Rhoswyn we have one currently going for VMOL HM and the VAS+2 will be starting up soon ^^
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Jackaleen wrote: »
    @Rhoswyn we have one currently going for VMOL HM and the VAS+2 will be starting up soon ^^

Cool, would you hav eroom in your progression guild for a tank?
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was looking for a new guild
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    @alainjbrennanb16_ESO would you like an ingame invite? :)
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    @Rhoswyn ofc ^^ always looking for good tanks =P we will need 3 for VCR+'s (sorry for late reply, cant get on the forums well on my phone >.<)
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep would like in-game name is @bladedbelial
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    yep would like in-game name is @bladedbelial

Invited.
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    I've been window shopping for a guild for a while now, this guild sounds like what I am looking for. what time do you usually do trail runs?

Cheers!
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Blackers wrote: »
    I've been window shopping for a guild for a while now, this guild sounds like what I am looking for. what time do you usually do trail runs?

Cheers!

Normaly we start 7-8pm gmt
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    progression group has now completed VMOL HM and new groups forming for VHOF and VCR+1 :smile:
    welcoming all players who want a piece of the action :p:p
  • mcjanzton
    mcjanzton
    Soul Shriven

I’m 600cp with a Stamden, and a DK tank toon that I run vet dungeons with (not DLC vet yet). I am looking to get in to Trials a little more, and open to developing more in to tanking as well as DD. Also got a templar healer and NB thief. Pretty good pre-trial gear.

Might be too fresh for your guild, but I’m interested in learning.

@mcjanzton
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    @mcjanzton will send you an invite ^^