The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Lbgt guilds in The EbonHeart pack.

Justieus1988
So I've made a guild call The Immortal Blades we are 10 strong and growing we are a Lgbt guild and allies welcome. We are a helpful social leveling guild the guild bank is up and running. We will be a well around guild pvp pve rp type guild if your looking for a guild to be your self and meet others who are like minded and level head join us.

Just message me on here to get into the guild.
Edited by Justieus1988 on April 2, 2014 5:43AM
  • MythicProphet
    MythicProphet
    Soul Shriven
    I will definitely join this guild and/or help run it! Will most definitely have to make a character in the pact for this!
    Nothing is true on this winding road, yet all of it is real.
    Options
  • MatriarcheX
    Options
  • Sjaelborg
    Sjaelborg
    Vuulsom accepts anyone! We are EU side and EP. Lovers of RP with a filthy crave for PvP. ;)
    Options
  • Justieus1988
    The Guild has been made Its The Immortal Blades whisper me in game to join Justieus1988
    Options
  • Flametyn
    Flametyn
    ✭✭✭
    my bf and I are looking for a lgbt guild too but on the eu server..
    Options
  • calamity
    calamity
    ✭✭
    US server here. I'd be interested.
    Options
  • DragonMother
    DragonMother
    ✭✭✭
    The Raven Coterie doesn't discriminate, feel free to pm me on here, or in-game for any answers to questions. US megaserver, and don't worry - I don't bite.
    Demi, Adult female, Guild leader, Roleplayer & TES enthusiast
    I trust my instincts, more than I trust other peoples opinions.
    Four years, and still present. Sanguine still lives.
    Options
  • jpolivaresb14_ESO
    The Guild has been made Its The Immortal Blades whisper me in game to join Justieus1988

I'll see if I can catch you online =D

Options
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Morag Tong feels no prejudice toward any who take the vows of Mephala and bathe the soil of Tamriel in the blood of most glorious and honorable murder. Your sexual preference is of no concern to us, and the Webspinner will embrace all ashen-skinned sons and daughters of Veloth.

We humbly bow to you Immortal Blades and wish you naught but success in your journeys, lest one of your names appear on our sacred writs...
    Edited by Reymas on April 2, 2014 9:05AM
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
    Options
  • Justieus1988
    As Grand Master of the Immortal Blades we are Honor by your kind words. May our Guild be allies.
    Options
  • KoSeKu
    KoSeKu
    ✭✭✭
    i would like to join @KoSeKu
    Options