The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newish Player LF social, trading, and Aldmeri Dominion RP Guilds

riexax
riexax
Soul Shriven
Returning, but still essentially a new player, looking for a set of guilds to join as the title states, will be online when this post is about 6 hours old.

For the social Guild I'm looking for an 18+ casual, shitlord friendly group (pls no PC police), preferably with an active voice discord.

For Roleplay I would like one centred around the Aldmeri Dominion, I am playing a Khajiit, have close to two decades of general roleplay experience and did a hefty amount of research into the Khajiiti and races of the Dominion in general.

I also have a roommate in a similar situation, looking for the same guilds with the same preferences, similarly experienced at RP and playing as a Wood Elf.

Edited by riexax on July 18, 2018 1:39PM