Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild of Adventure - recruiting (casual Trials guild) [PC, EU]

• malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Baractus - invite sent :smile:
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • isolarxgaming
    isolarxgaming
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player, looking for an active guild. Would love an invite @isolarxgaming
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You've been sent an invite, @isolarxgaming. :)
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • tghincb14_ESO
    tghincb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    New guy here. Love an invite!

TechedWinter22

Thanks!
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You’ve been invited, @tghincb14_ESO. Sorry for the slow reply, I was away on holiday and didn’t check the forums during the time.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping time. We're not on 500 members yet, so we're recruiting. If you're interested in a guild where you'll be accepted and cherished even is you're the worst DD, tank or healer in ESO, try us out and see how you like it. We don't take the worst healer in ESO to vMoL, but we'll be happy to take you to nMoL, and then to teach you to become a pretty decent healer.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump time

We’re still recruiting. Still bit shy of our long-term goal 500 active members, but slowly getting there!
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ,

I would like to join your guild if you still have spots left. I only have one character , a Templar healer .

You can find me @Aionna . :)

• malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Aionna
    I've sent you an invite. Sorry for the delay - generally I can't be online on Mondays.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • surtr2400
    surtr2400
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I don't know of you're still recruiting. If that's the case i can play Dps 30k with discord and motivation to learn mechanics. I can also play tank, but it's not my main. My username ingame is @surtr2400
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @surtr2400,

You should get an invite pretty soon. Please try to join our Discord as well - people who don't join Discord tend to miss out on all our events and trials.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Zeddoc
    Zeddoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.. I came back to the game 4 months ago and am interested in starting vtrails and the harder content. ig @zeddoc
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Zeddoc
    I've sent you an invite. :smile:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump time

We're slowly but surely approaching our goal of 500 active members. But we're not quite there yet, so we need some more signups. ;)
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time for a bump

Currently we seem to be in a strange position. Our normal trial groups are struggling to be filled, while our vet trial groups have almost enough reserves to fill a second list. We're still doing normal trials, though, so if you're looking for a place to learn the mechanics of the trials, we're still a good guild to join! And if you want some casual vet trial runs, sure, we have a spot for you too.

And if you're just interested in doing some fishing or flower farming, and are looking for people to do that with, then you're also welcome. Though dedicated fishers are scarce, some officers have mentioned that they want to host a fishing event... Personally I won't be joining that one. :D
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump time.

We've grown to a healthy 500 players after the initial rush when ZoS gave us the guild finder and when people came to ESO from WOW. Since then we went quiet on all recruitment, gave the new crowd time to decide if they like ESO, and then kicked those who went inactive. We're on 430 at the moment, so its time to start recruiting again.

Since we're trying to recruit active people rather than ghosts, we made joining our Discord the primary means of joining the guild, and a requirement for all new recruits. So if you'd like to join, please sign up via our Discord:

https://discord.gg/7fdBfhu
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've joined Discord and left details as requested.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

We've made a significant change in our general game focus. We've decided to focus a bit more on trials, as that is what our members are mostly looking for. So we're now a casual trial guild, and will work towards hosting more trials in future, while retaining our casual atmosphere.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Do you still run on the na side as well or just eu now? As I play both servers on and off,keen theory crafter and would love to jump back in either server and join a casual guild like this one, as I think I was a member back in the days when hof was a new trial,before I burned out