Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Aus/NZ Trials Guild LF New Members

extchickenman
<House Noctua> A friendly AUS/NZ PVE trial guild is recruiting new and experienced players alike. We are looking for more people interested in doing trials. We have a guild Hall and currently working on the crafting stations, we also have Discord where we keep helpful build and advice info and scheduled trials.
We run Trials all through the week at different times of the day, most are set in AEST Sydney time, though we do have a few EDT runs as well. We help new players with builds, gear and getting to end game. We are looking for more people interested in endgame content such as trials Hard mode Dungeons etc.
We are currently running a vSS progression group!
If your interested send an in game mail to either myself @Ozby or @extchickenman.
Thanks for your time.
Edited by extchickenman on June 24, 2019 1:54AM
  • extchickenman
    Bump :)
  • l.jones8264rwb17_ESO
    l.jones8264rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey bro, just started playing again and slowly getting back into it.

haven't really played since craglorn.
  • extchickenman
    Thats no problem at all! Send an in game mail to @Ozby or @extchickenman for a guild invite. We would love to have you!
    Edited by extchickenman on January 29, 2019 2:49AM
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;)
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me an invite in game. @lokulin
    I've hidden your signature.
  • extchickenman
    Our progression team has now completed all of the craglorn trial HMs and are working on vMoL! If you are interested in joining us to kick the twins' butts, then send an in game mail to @ozby or @extchickenman for an invite!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bumpity bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    ORBZ! ORBZ! ORBZ!

• OgginOz7
    OgginOz7
    ✭✭
    Hi - have sent in game mail - please let me know if you didn't get it.
  • extchickenman
    Welcome to the guild OgginOz7!
  • extchickenman
    I've updated the original post! Check out the new things we are up to!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    I'm starting to sound like the people in the hotel room nextdoor at 1 am...
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bump!
  • extchickenman
    Bumpo!
  • extchickenman
    Bumpa!
  • extchickenman
    Boppa!
  • Dinguskhan91
    Dinguskhan91
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy! i just started playing and looking for a aussie guild to team up with and show me the ropes. I'm really keen for endgame content but i have no idea what im doing atm so its gonna be a good ride getting there!

Hoping you will take in a brand new player!

Looking forward to hearing from you lot in game
  • extchickenman
    Sent you an invite! Check out our message of the day for our discord info. That's where you will find our guild rules (please read them), build help channels, and trial signups. Thanks for joining and I'll see you in game!
  • PENGU1N81
    PENGU1N81
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite just starting out on pc
    @pengu1n81
  • Miraj8072
    Miraj8072
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. Please send an invite. Thank You.