Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Interest Check - ESO Roleplay Beginners Guide

Sanguiness130
Sanguiness130
✭✭✭
As part of a thing I have done for my guild on the EU server, Nightfall Dominion, I put together a guide for newcomers to TESO and Roleplay here. I wanted to see the general opinion of whether it would be worth posting on this site also?

What do you think? Do you think such a thing would be useful here? Comment your thoughts!
SANGUINESS
[EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
RPer and Lore Geek
  • ChrisGoesAFK
    ChrisGoesAFK
    ✭✭
    I would say post it. There are always going to be new players to the game or those who are interested in RP but don’t know where to start.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As part of a thing I have done for my guild on the EU server, Nightfall Dominion, I put together a guide for newcomers to TESO and Roleplay here. I wanted to see the general opinion of whether it would be worth posting on this site also?

What do you think? Do you think such a thing would be useful here? Comment your thoughts!

I would love to see this, just for fun! :heart:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    Poking again! Really curious on the interest for this! If it's something that people really want then I will put it together for these forums too.
    SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • TwoHawks
    TwoHawks
    ✭✭
    This one would love to see your newcomers' guide to TESO and Role Playing, yes. Please publish it, this one thanks you in advance *nibbles on a moon sugar cookie*
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be great for people to check out, plus I would love to see it myself. :smile: