The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Band of Elders is seeking easygoing, friendly, older adult players to share adventures & fun

Zwyla
Zwyla
Soul Shriven
Band of Elders is a group of older players who moved to ESO in January 2018 with a plan to rebuild our guild and find other ESO players like ourselves; "advanced" in years but still loving games like ESO.
Our core group has spent some time leveling and learning aspects of this game. Now the time arrived to search for like minded “elder” adult folks to join with us and help us expand and further create a vibrant, convivial guild for companionship, fun and shared virtual adventures.

We believe it is possible to both kick butt in dungeons AND be a fun, friendly, casual type guild. Our plan has always been to progress through end game play while maintaining a no-pressure, non-elitist, non-hard core approach.!! We value long term game friendships, loyalty, and investing in being there for the "long haul" as we grow and progress through this game and onward.

We are primarily East Coast and Central U.S. Time frames for our group events corresponds with those time zones.
Currently our Guild Group Events are: Thursday Evenings; 8pm-10pm EST and Sunday Evenings: 7pm -9pm EST
Additionally: Tuesday Evenings:Open for casual group ups with a couple of our higher level players for dungeons etc.

We have a website, Discord and ( for the time being Team Speak as well).

No Dues, No Fees, No Log In Requirements or related penalties.

**Full Disclosure: We are essentially rebuilding from the bottom up at this time and have a fairly bare bones operation at the moment. However, we high hopes for the future in ESO and plan to add amenities and other features based on the wants and needs of our guild community as we grow.**

If you are an "elder adult" with a sense of humor and a dash of patience who shares our outlook and is looking for a compatible home guild in ESO, please contact one of our senior officers via in game mail or by leaving a reply here and tell us a little about yourself.

@Zwyla or @Toxicmyst
Edited by Zwyla on March 16, 2019 6:54PM
  • Glockaholic
    Am 64 y/o retired USN, just starting to play on PC (L20 Magsorc). Also looking for a guild with players that are chronologically challenged, and believe in helping newbs level.
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • Zwyla
    Zwyla
    Soul Shriven
    We would be happy to have you join us. Can you send me an ingame mail so I know how to get in touch to send the invitation?
    Send to @zwyla
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭

Very interested in your guild, please send an invite to @Baybaeckz. Also will send an in-game email to the above name. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Always
    Bay
  • Yukon2112
    Yukon2112
    ✭✭✭
    I am very interested as well. Please send a invite to @zyllian2112
  • Kofad
    Kofad
    ✭✭
    Am interested in joining @Kofad thank you for your time...
  • Exzill
    Exzill
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active? I am a retired 67 year old just getting into it after leaving EVE on line. I am looking for an active group to join in with.