Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New dungeons

Stratloc
Stratloc
✭✭✭✭
Are they soloable on normal mode? Any mechanics preventing it?

Best Answer

• VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the last boss in Frostvault which is a bit tricky with a full group, I'd imagine it's very difficult to solo. The first boss is relatively easy, mind his big attacks and nuke him. The dwemer robot trap boss is a bit nasty. You really have to watch your step and take cover by his shield. One hit from those lasers and your dead.

Maybe if you got a good tank who can self heal, has shields and a lot of potions. Maaaayyybe, but not sure.

EDIT:
    As for Depths of Malatar. The first boss enters a "hide" phase after a while. When the first boss goes into hiding, whoever finds it is trapped. The boss sucks the players blood and if not interrupted the player is dead. So with that in mind that boss is not solable, since it has to be interrupted. The boss might eventually come out of hiding, which would avoid this get blood sucked trap. Though I have no idea if the boss eventually comes out of hiding on its own.
    Edited by VDoom1 on March 3, 2019 11:44AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no mechanics that lock a person down, but each one has a boss that would be very difficult to solo.
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    And what bosses would that be?
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratloc wrote: »
    Are they soloable on normal mode? Any mechanics preventing it?

I friend of mine has already soloed Forstvault on pts so yes it is confirmed possible but you need to spec really tanky like pvp