The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A litle Suggestion :)

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS would you be so kind to please increase the transmute crystal from the daliy dungeon from 1 to 5 please?
Thank you :)
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We wouldn't have to go to BG just for crystals. Then there would be less unprepared pve players just farming crystals and that means less frustration when they happen to be on your side.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even a % chance for more would be dope.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And increase the100/ 200 cap
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they will never do this.
    Why? Zos thats why.
    Theyll give you nerf though, lots and lots of nerf.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they will never do this.
    Why? Zos thats why.
    Theyll give you nerf though, lots and lots of nerf.

you are not constructive
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 crystal isn't even a drop in the bucket. They really need to increase it some, I agree.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    And increase the100/ 200 cap

if you have ESO+ you can have 200 if i am not wrong.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily
    Rewards of the Worthy Daily
    End of Campaign Rewards (all characters)

You get plenty. Just do more than daily dungeons if you want to rack up those crystals.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taunky wrote: »
    Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily

You get plenty. Just do more than daily dungeons if you want to rack up those crystals.

Im not doing VMA, nor BG So reward of the worthy is and pvp related contents are off. And btw alot of people wont do that for a very good reason. Not every pve player would like to suffer in pvp enviroment to get more crystals, and lets face it it is a bit unfair. And not to mention getting into a vet pledge with pug is almost imposible on pc eu :D considering the time when you can finaly get into the dungeon as a damage dealer. so there are alot of factors that prevents players to do those things. About the weekly trials it is the same. reason. Becasue due to the lack of group formings it can be problematic for many players. im not saying the should no try, but it is ridiculisly unfair to reciev 1 crystal/ daliy in a dungeon and consider how much time you have to wait to even get into one dungeon as a damage dealer, sure it can be faster with friends, but for example my friends mostly americans and they join to pc eu at very diferent time and we dont have always teh chance to meet and get into a dungeon run. And thats not jsut me.

I am speaking about this in general. Further more while in pvp you can get more crystals basicly just leaching the keep flips gives you teh reward so i hope you see teh diferency here :D
    And i dont see why should not be increased in teh daliy dunegon as well. Considering the RNG on certain gears when it comes as traits are obviusly low as hell. so the only alternative remains to grind crystals. wich means you are basicly forced to do a conten what you dont want to. for example pvp related stuffs. Not everyone wants to do that and lets face it i have quited pvp too becasue i had enough of that sheet fest as well whats going on between character balances. so thats not an option to me, and i bet my life on that others have the same thoughts on that as well. Not to mention some one is already pointed out that it would be great becasue the hardcore pvp players dosent gets fustrated by pve players in bg or in cyrodiil, or any pvp related content, while the pve players can still can get a decent amount of crystals as well if ZOs increase them in teh daliy dungeon reward. just think about it how much pvp player will be relaved they dont have to get fustrated by pve plebs ( thats how most pvp players calls pve players) So why not support teh idea? :)
    It wont hurt it wont take you away anything :) oh wait actualy it does. it takes you away teh fustration of pve players in pvp enviroment. :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS spread out the rewards to incentivize players to do different types of content. If all you ever want to do is the Daily Random Dungeon, it'll take you a long time to get the transmute stones you want, but you can do it that way.

Really, if you are doing types of content that are out of your comfort zone in order to get more transmute stones faster, that's working as intended.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS spread out the rewards to incentivize players to do different types of content. If all you ever want to do is the Daily Random Dungeon, it'll take you a long time to get the transmute stones you want, but you can do it that way.

Really, if you are doing types of content that are out of your comfort zone in order to get more transmute stones faster, that's working as intended.

Except that fact that alot of player dosent like that :) And lest face it while other contenst are rewarding more why should not do the same with the daliy dungeons? I dont see the reason why not :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »

Except that fact that alot of player dosent like that :) And lest face it while other contenst are rewarding more why should not do the same with the daliy dungeons? I dont see the reason why not :)

Because ZOS wants players to try different content if they want more transmute stones faster. Over the whole game population, it benefits ESO to encourage players to play different game modes. We see this with the variety of Festivals that very much encourage players to try a variety of content. Gating rewards behind different types of content encourages players to give it a try, where they may discover they like it, and even if they don't, they become more well-rounded players for having had the experience.
    Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily
    Thanks for the list, Taunky.

OP, You want to do just one of these types of content - the easiest type - and get more crystals for it.

That may be of benefit to you, but its certainly not as beneficial to ZOS or to the health of ESO as the current system, which encourages players to experience ALL those types of content if they want transmute stones fast, or at least, to do more than just the Daily Random Dungeon. (And yes, its quite beneficial to encourage players to try PVP, given that PVP and PVE are balanced together.)

Additionally, ZOS isn't likely to add more transmute stones because they are intended to be a last resort with grinding for a piece has failed to get the right trait. They aren't meant to be accumulated and used to trait change a whole bunch of pieces. So it doesn't serve ZOS' purpose to inflate the number of transmute stones offered through easier content like the Daily Random Dungeon.

Basically, sometimes its not about what you or a lot of other players like. Sometimes, its about incentivizing things you don't like in order to get players to try them out. If you yourself don't ever try them out, its no skin off the Dev's nose if it works for enough players over the whole game's population, and in this case, ZOS actually doesn't care if you get less transmute stone because they are supposed to be a last resort anyway.
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 1, 2019 4:39AM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because ZOS wants players to try different content if they want more transmute stones faster. Over the whole game population, it benefits ESO to encourage players to play different game modes. We see this with the variety of Festivals that very much encourage players to try a variety of content. Gating rewards behind different types of content encourages players to give it a try, where they may discover they like it, and even if they don't, they become more well-rounded players for having had the experience.
    Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily

OP, You want to do just one of these types of content - the easiest type - and get more crystals for it.

That may be of benefit to you, but its certainly not as beneficial to ZOS or to the health of ESO as the current system, which encourages players to experience ALL those types of content if they want transmute stones fast, or at least, to do more than just the Daily Random Dungeon. (And yes, its quite beneficial to encourage players to try PVP, given that PVP and PVE are balanced together.)

Additionally, ZOS isn't likely to add more transmute stones because they are intended to be a last resort with grinding for a piece has failed to get the right trait. They aren't meant to be accumulated and used to trait change a whole bunch of pieces. So it doesn't serve ZOS' purpose to inflate the number of transmute stones offered through easier content like the Daily Random Dungeon.

Basically, sometimes its not about what you or a lot of other players like. Sometimes, its about incentivizing things you don't like in order to get players to try them out. If you yourself don't ever try them out, its no skin off the Dev's nose if it works for enough players over the whole game's population, and in this case, ZOS actually doesn't care if you get less transmute stone because they are supposed to be a last resort anyway.

Encouraging? no i dont think so. it is forcing them to do that, becasue of this desing. it force the players to get involve into something what most pve players dosent want to do.

And people dosent want to be forced to do somethign what is not intreset them. About the pvp pve balance. well it is not balanced at all. You recieve more transmute crystal in pvp enviroment then in pve. Yes i said that. why? becasue if just particapating lets say in Cyrodill you will be in crystal cap less then 6 hours if you only leeching the keep and resource flipping. In BG you also recieve more of those crystals. Well ofc that sometimes depends on how much you consider to que up for it. And BG and Cyrodiil dosent requer much of high end content gear to be competative.

It is not balanced at all. In pve they have weekly trial okay you can do that once in a week. and you done. pluss the daliy dungeon run where you reciev 1. oh and VMa yeah except there are tons of players who hate VMA. This dosent mean that the pve players wont put effort into getting thsoe crystals. But the fact stays that you can get way more crystals from PVP then PVE. and to get this in Balance as you said, in that case ZOS should increase the daliy dungeon cristals from 1 up to 5 at least. and then we can talk about a litle balancing between PVP and PVE. :)
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have options to get more. You choose not to use those options to obtain more.

You want more just for the content you do. If you get 5 for one pledge or random, I'd like more end of campaign crystals to reflect the increase as well.

Since I only get my crystals though pvp, it's only fair I get more too, right?
    Edited by MajBludd on March 1, 2019 12:25PM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    You have options to get more. You choose not to use those options to obtain more.

You want more just for the content you do. If you get 5 for one pledge or random, I'd like more end of campaign crystals to reflect the increase as well.

Since I only get my crystals though pvp, it's only fair I get more too, right?

Just trhough pvp no. it is not fair only obtain more crystal in PVP only in a faster way. thats not balance at all.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily

Encouraging? no i dont think so. it is forcing them to do that, becasue of this desing. it force the players to get involve into something what most pve players dosent want to do.

And people dosent want to be forced to do somethign what is not intreset them. About the pvp pve balance. well it is not balanced at all. You recieve more transmute crystal in pvp enviroment then in pve. Yes i said that. why? becasue if just particapating lets say in Cyrodill you will be in crystal cap less then 6 hours if you only leeching the keep and resource flipping. In BG you also recieve more of those crystals. Well ofc that sometimes depends on how much you consider to que up for it. And BG and Cyrodiil dosent requer much of high end content gear to be competative.

It is not balanced at all. In pve they have weekly trial okay you can do that once in a week. and you done. pluss the daliy dungeon run where you reciev 1. oh and VMa yeah except there are tons of players who hate VMA. This dosent mean that the pve players wont put effort into getting thsoe crystals. But the fact stays that you can get way more crystals from PVP then PVE. and to get this in Balance as you said, in that case ZOS should increase the daliy dungeon cristals from 1 up to 5 at least. and then we can talk about a litle balancing between PVP and PVE. :)

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

You want to do only one type of content, the easiest type of content, and get better rewards for it.

Whereas I expect that ZOS wants you to branch out and try other types if you want transmute stones faster. Additionally, it also doesn't serve ZOS' stated intent for transmute stones to make them easier to acquire in easy content.

Get out of your comfort zone, and you'll get your transmute stones faster. Or don't, and learn to enjoy grinding dungeons, since that's the level of content you want to play. Last time I tracked a set, it took me thirty runs of Darkshade Caverns to get my 5 Automaton pieces in the right trait, which is rather less than the 50 daily runs you'll have to do to transmute one piece - and very much fits into the "last resort" that ZOS wants transmutation to be.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crystals? I got Crystals coming out my ears. (Which is actually rather painful, but in a fun way)

I got 200 plus stuff I havent opened.

NO idea what to do with em

LOL

8D
  • Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    Heck, I would GIVE all 200 of mine away if they weren't bound. I have no use for them and no interest in ever having one.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they were able to be traded/sold....
    Feels bad for deleting these constantly
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still geeked we can even transmute!
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    transmutation crystals across the board for pve are pretty weak
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Daily Dungeon
    Veteran Pledges
    Weekly Trials
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Battlegrounds Daily

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

You want to do only one type of content, the easiest type of content, and get better rewards for it.

Whereas I expect that ZOS wants you to branch out and try other types if you want transmute stones faster. Additionally, it also doesn't serve ZOS' stated intent for transmute stones to make them easier to acquire in easy content.

Get out of your comfort zone, and you'll get your transmute stones faster. Or don't, and learn to enjoy grinding dungeons, since that's the level of content you want to play. Last time I tracked a set, it took me thirty runs of Darkshade Caverns to get my 5 Automaton pieces in the right trait, which is rather less than the 50 daily runs you'll have to do to transmute one piece - and very much fits into the "last resort" that ZOS wants transmutation to be.

No one has a Right to get some one out of its comfort zone when it comes to playing with this game. The Terms Of Usage And the EULA dose NOT contain those terms. :)