The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guys where is the best place to levelup Werewolf?

green_villain
green_villain
✭✭✭
since old method to kill frogs was fixed... any other places where you can level uo werewolf in 30 min - 1 hour?
please share

Best Answer

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto I normal mode. Clatterclaw boss spawns mini mudcrabs endlesly during the combat which allows to max out werewolf in less then 20 minutes. Those mini crabs are super easy to kill. Just enter the dung sprint to the doors on 2nd boss , die there , respawn , kill the boss , doors will open go forward jump down from waterfall enter platform with Clutterclaw and just keep killing his mini adds feeding and waiting for next adds to spawn. It takes like 15-25 minutes depends of character to get lv 10 of werewolf skill line. Just make sure You kill crabs and not damaging the boss. If You want to reset fight to spend some skill points into werewolf skill line or boss is low on health and You dont want to kill him just jump into the water and boss will reset. Side benefit is that those mini adds are not giving You regular experience point so You can get lv 10 of werewolf without leveling Your character which is usefull if You want to prepare for low lv PvP to grind up caltroopses fast on new character for example.
    Edited by Juhasow on February 28, 2019 8:53PM
    Answer ✓
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    But can't you do it in 2-3 hours in any place with large density of mobs? Is this not enough? Zombies and cultists close to Evermore, for example.
    Edited by Leocaran on February 28, 2019 6:50PM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did it in a public dungeon with large groups of humanoid mobs. Lion's Den, I think.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfinished haven in auridon is the fastest
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just stay in Hircine's Hunting Ground. You stay in WW form all the time, so just go around killing the animals (they respawn quickly). Took me less than an hour.

Edit: Of course you will have already left the Hunting Ground (derpy me). So public dungeons, as said, are pretty good.
    Edited by Ragged_Claw on February 28, 2019 6:57PM
    PC EU & NA
  • valusthecateater
    valusthecateater
    ✭✭✭
    I used the area outside the pavilion where the New Life festival quest began. Those annoying people just around the corner respawn quickly and will help you level it up in no time.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I leveled two characters in Stormhaven around the Dreugh Waters boss. Easy to stay in werewolf form the entire time.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My second ever character is a werewolf, has been for over 3 years and I still haven't leveled up the skill line.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just stay in Hircine's Hunting Ground. You stay in WW form all the time, so just go around killing the animals (they respawn quickly). Took me less than an hour.

Edit: Of course you will have already left the Hunting Ground (derpy me). So public dungeons, as said, are pretty good.

You can actually re-enter after the fact by going to the nearby city to the shrine (Evermore, Riften, Rawl'kha) and look for the blue arrow quest marker. It seems like its a daily but its just a repeat of the original werewolf quest when you are bitten, so its an opportunity to go back in and grind it out with infinite werewolf form.

But since Devour skill passive is just unlocked instantly these days instead of at rank 3 I just go to any easy delve that runs in a plain loop and go to town on the mobs there for a lil bit. It doesn't take long at all to hit rank 10 and move on doing it, and you don't have to wait for respawns like in the Hunting Grounds.
    love is love
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see them often in the most used public dungeon.
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find any grinding site and make sure you keep werewolf up at all times. I levelled mine from 1 to 10 last week in under 30 minutes just north of Evermore.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best place is in the instance you do the WW quest. Very little down time waiting for respawns and nothing to interfere.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anywhere in wrothgar...so many rabits and animals and enemies around you can hop from one to another for hours.
  • green_villain
    green_villain
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Fungal Grotto I normal mode. Clatterclaw boss spawns mini mudcrabs endlesly during the combat which allows to max out werewolf in less then 20 minutes. Those mini crabs are super easy to kill. Just enter the dung sprint to the doors on 2nd boss , die there , respawn , kill the boss , doors will open go forward jump down from waterfall enter platform with Clutterclaw and just keep killing his mini adds feeding and waiting for next adds to spawn. It takes like 15-25 minutes depends of character to get lv 10 of werewolf skill line. Just make sure You kill crabs and not damaging the boss. If You want to reset fight to spend some skill points into werewolf skill line or boss is low on health and You dont want to kill him just jump into the water and boss will reset. Side benefit is that those mini adds are not giving You regular experience point so You can get lv 10 of werewolf without leveling Your character which is usefull if You want to prepare for low lv PvP to grind up caltroopses fast on new character for example.

looks like its not possible for low level players without good gear solo
    i tried on lvl 4
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have been bitten by another player, you can repeat the WW quest on a daily basis, so in that case, even if you have already left the Hunting Grounds, you can get back in there. Leveling in there from WW1 to WW10 takes 55 minutes. If you have already leveled some outside the hunting grounds it will be even less.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I levelled mine in Monkey's Rest (Auridon), poor monkeys constantly getting killed and eaten.
    Edited by aaisoaho on March 1, 2019 10:42AM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    I levelled mine in Monkey's Rest (Auridon), poor monkeys constantly getting killed and eaten.

Sadly, killing anything that counts as critter doesn't level WW anymore. That was removed last year when WW got an overhaul.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have killed and leveled it up at least to level ten one time in the werewolf quest area but the higehr the level the longer it takes and there is other places to level it up a lot faster but you can get to level six while in there. All you have to do is stay within the area and retransform after completing the quest and run around and kill the respawning foes. That way when you get to level six werewolf you can even turn someone into a new werewolf. I have done this. Given a bite right after doing the werewolf quest by leveling it up this way.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a Worm Cult encampment in Taarengrav (the western part of the Rift, west-southwest-ish of Nimalten) that I love to harass in order to level my werewolves.
    (Not Grethel's Vigil; the camp to which I'm referring is southwest of the Taarengrav wayshrine.)

There's lots of little groups of cultists standing around, so it's easy to go from group to group, in a big circle, and by the time you've worked your way through them, they've started to re-spawn at the point where you started, so you just keep going; keeping up-time on your transformation is a breeze.

I've been able to run that circle for 20 to 30 minutes on one transformation, and I could have gone longer if needed.
    Edited by bearbelly on March 1, 2019 11:32AM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since old method to kill frogs was fixed... any other places where you can level uo werewolf in 30 min - 1 hour?
    please share

Dog house
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went to some dungeon in grahtwood and killed mobs. Took about an hour and a bit with xp scroll.
    PC EU
  • Lovelocke
    Lovelocke
    ✭✭✭
    I've levelled up 4 werewolves (use them for vMA).

I make sure I have 20 skillpoints ready and then head to Ali 'Kr beach and do the circuit. I level up and into morphs in less than 30 minutes.
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Hunting Grounds also for permanent werewolf form. Do a round, then afk a bit until respawn. Other than that, Bleakrock, just outside the mine is a great area. There are always dead bodies around to feed on as there are new characters running around there and the respawns are quick.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent an hour or so in a delve in stone falls.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for public dungeons. Killing mobs five at a time or so gives you plenty to eat, and decent XP.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Northglen which is just a little bit north east of Evermore in Bangkorai. Lots of fast re-spawning easy kills that you can feast on.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • green_villain
    green_villain
    ✭✭✭
    please share

Dog house

what?
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    aaisoaho wrote: »

Sadly, killing anything that counts as critter doesn't level WW anymore. That was removed last year when WW got an overhaul.

Not true you still can level on critters, you just can't devour critters anymore.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA