Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Tank build ”The Centurion”

DaggerfallTradeMasters
Welcome to my stamina templar tank for the Elder scrolls online ”the centurion” this build has a nice amount of sustain, great resistances and can also deal very nice damage! This build can be both used in PvP & PvE (dailies veteran dungeons etc)

BUILD INTRO
Welcome to my Stamina tank build for The elder scrolls online! This is a great build for PvP & PvE (tanking VR dungeons etc is no problem at all:

Pros:
Very tank
Good sustain
very forgiving

https://www.learneso.net/stamina-tank-build-the-centurion/
  • mattproulx
    LOL Dark elf and orc for tank over imperial.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mattproulx wrote: »

I mean, it looks like it's a tanky PvP build, not a TANK-tank. And there's certainly an argument for those races in that context.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    mattproulx wrote: »

I mean, it looks like it's a tanky PvP build, not a TANK-tank. And there's certainly an argument for those races in that context.

Exactly ^^
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well last night I tanked Vet Frostvault with my Imperial Templar in 5 medium of Alkosh, 2 Blood spawn and Ravager gear. Provides the Tank part, Support team part and DPS part.

You dont have to go 5 heavy for the sustain and resistances these days, lots of options.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.