The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dye station sign

Quigster
Quigster
✭✭✭
Via the Master Writ process I have obtained all basic crafting stations (wood, metal, cloth) as well as the Alchemy and Enchanting stations and the dye station for my home. I also purchased the signs for each station to hang over the station. However, I cannot locate a Dye Station sign for purchase. Can anyone help me out on this? Rolis Hlaalu does not sell signs. The basic vendors for each profession sell their respective signs, but not the Dye Station sign. I have checked at the Mages guild (Mystic, etc.) and no luck. Any ideas?
(50) Quigster Bosmer Stamplar
(50) Lorithar Lightcrest Altmer Mag Sorc
(50) Tanius Magnitus Argonian Magplar
(50) Kalethar Redguard Stamplar
(50) Ra'Jo Darkstrike Khajiit Stamblade
(50) Gen Maximus Imperial Stam DK
(50) Jakon Fenrif Redguar Stam Sorc
(50) Revus Meredor Dunmer Mag DK
(50) Gorath the Silent Orc Stamblade
(31) Bjorn Ironhand Nord Stamplar
(28) Lord Devin Woodhearth Breton Magblade
Altaholic, CP 600+
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yegads. How the heck were you able to do all of that? I've only ever gotten TWO master writs, and can't complete either of them. :o

Although I should be able to complete one of them within a week.
  • Quigster
    Quigster
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Yegads. How the heck were you able to do all of that? I've only ever gotten TWO master writs, and can't complete either of them. :o

Although I should be able to complete one of them within a week.

I have multiple characters that are level 50 in all crafting professions. So, multiple writ turn-ins at Craglorn every day. Some days RNG frowns on me and I get nothing. Best I have done is 4 master writs out of 6 turn-ins on one character. Usually 1 to 2 master writs per day on average across all characters. The equipment crafting master writs seem to pay the best in terms of writ vouchers. Plus, I am retired so I have the time available. Still looking for that dye station sign, though.
    Altaholic, CP 600+
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. That explains it. :)

I only have one character. I have been doing all six writs every day to try to get some master writs. I guess I'll just continue that.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quigster wrote: »
    Via the Master Writ process I have obtained all basic crafting stations (wood, metal, cloth) as well as the Alchemy and Enchanting stations and the dye station for my home. I also purchased the signs for each station to hang over the station. However, I cannot locate a Dye Station sign for purchase. Can anyone help me out on this? Rolis Hlaalu does not sell signs. The basic vendors for each profession sell their respective signs, but not the Dye Station sign. I have checked at the Mages guild (Mystic, etc.) and no luck. Any ideas?

No such sign/banner in the system at the moment
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are craftable jars of various coloured dyes.
    Epic recipes though so they wont be prolific or cheap.
    Edited by Synfaer on February 27, 2017 6:53AM
  • Quigster
    Quigster
    ✭✭✭
    Synfaer wrote: »

No such sign/banner in the system at the moment

Ah, well. Rather figured this would be the response. I will kindly submit it as a bug / oversight. Thanks for the reply.
    Altaholic, CP 600+
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Well its February 2019 and still no sign for Dye Station. VERY good question when we are going to get one. I think 2 years is far, far more than enough time to make one and put it in the game. FAR MORE! Getting the hint here ESO devs?
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But do we want a dye station sign, or an outfit station sign, now? I suspect the delay was originally so that people didn't have the old obsolete sign just before the new feature, but now the lack of sign is just forgotten.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There were outfit station banners (small and large) available for sale at the luxury vendor a few months ago.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    along with jewelry
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."