The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Voice - ESO (live music)?

mrfrontman
mrfrontman
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys, so I was playing some ESO singing along to music and I thought, wouldn't it be a cool idea for all players in the game to come together for a sing-off? We could host it in a discord, just like The Voice we'd have four judges (People with years of music experience of course). All players are welcome to join in but we would keep it to 10 singer entries max per-season so it doesn't drag on for too long. Hopefully we'd be able to rack up a big enough audience so we can host poll votes on the forums to advance the singers to the next level. We could charge 1-2k gold per audience member for donations towards the singers and for a seat in discord and charge singers a 5k entry fee so nothing big or expensive. Prize pool would go to first, second and third place singers. I'd take a cut of 5% for hosting and the rest goes to the singers.

If things happen to pop off and this becomes a thing we could raise big prize pools so more people become interested.

Singers are welcome to use an instrument to sing along to or use an instrumental song (karaoke)

Let me know what you guys think

The Voice - ESO (live music)? 8 votes

Would love to see this happen!
25%
ceironKrissalsa 2 votes
Not interested
62%
mknepflerFleetwoodSmackShadow_AkulaNyPetiwowpaltunit21 5 votes
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll
12%
Nestor 1 vote
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll
    This might be cool, I have heard some nice voices in chat. However, I would be a spectator only.

I would single handedly drive everyone on the Discord Channel into a homocidal rage with my singing voice. Heck, even the neighborhood cats are irritated by me....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    This might be cool, I have heard some nice voices in chat. However, I would be a spectator only.

I would single handedly drive everyone on the Discord Channel into a homocidal rage with my singing voice. Heck, even the neighborhood cats are irritated by me....

Yeah I've heard some pretty nice jams happen in discord so why not let the musicians have an opportunity at some recognition, fun and prizes.

Well everybody is welcome even if you just love listening =) It will be a completely friendly environment for everybody, I'll be sure to keep the trolls out.