The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Turns out the world is actually a cube, guys! (Got shoulder checked through terrain)

AFRPspartanb14_ESO
AFRPspartanb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So, I'm in The Triple Circle Mine. I ran past some mobs to leave without fighting them (there's only one type of mob in this mine), and one rammed into me as I reached the door. Upon getting body slammed by Captain Ugly... I went THROUGH the door and out the other side. It was only a very slight knock back, but enough to apparently phase me through the wood.

I hope this is the right place, and way, to report this kind of bug. I don't see it being a huge issue, though it could potentially really mess someone up if it had shot me off the edge of the map rather than onto a stone landing behind the doorway, for example.

8iz6xy30yi9x.png

626blaz2613d.png

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People live for this kinda stuff, there used to be an awesome thread of people that had snuck outside of the world. I.e. Out the map to places beyond! Though this is a tad extreme!!

Assume you TPed out? Or used get me unstuck?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop it youre gonna give weird ideas to Kirkbride
    Edited by Ankael07 on February 28, 2019 7:00AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    That happened to me once in a Cyrodiil's delve. I couldn't port anywhere, and at some point my character fell, fell, fell. Then game crashed, and everytime I was logging in again, my character was falling, falling, falling, then crash. I sent a desperate ticket to the support and someone there saved my char by porting her at my alliance base :-D Thank you again whoever you were <3
  • AFRPspartanb14_ESO
    AFRPspartanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Oh I didn't jump off the edge. I'm an experienced 'map breaker' but just in a different game entirely; namely WoW. I've broken that game's walls and borders over my knee hundreds of times, just to see what I could do. I know the core rules of it; don't fall off the edge, or you run the risk of disconnecting forever! Oh, and don't abuse it for game play- that's uncool... and pretty sure that's also called exploiting.

I simply stayed on flat ground and teleported to a shrine!

I probably know some ways to break this game too, considering some of the stuff I saw in the Beta, way back when. I've been stuck in stairs because I moved through them before they finished loading in. That was a laugh! Either way, I feel it's always worth reporting ones that have the potential of accidentally happening while being dangerous.

No one wants to get headbutted into infinite falling.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why, but seeing a pocket mammoth on a giant cube looking out into the distance is hilarious to me.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you have a couple beers before? Maybe bavarian beer? :D:D:D

40x9hki2yx1n.png ...po3210prvb0t.png

• TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Checkmate, curved-Earthers
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar