The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Wild Guardian in Battlegrounds

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

i'm on the way to create a new stamina build for my warden (since the ice mage didn't success as i wanted) and i want to know if the Bear is helpfull or not in "Battlegrounds", if it does damage or anything good, and how he prioritize enemies.

I would really appreciate any kind of information about how the Bear perform in Battlegrounds.

Thank you for your time my friends!
Edited by teladoy on February 28, 2019 11:23AM
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up!
    Options
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my somewhat limited experience, he's good in duels but not really much else pvp wise.

I would say it's more useful for a magden as you don't have an execute, I really wouldn't bother for a stam warden.

You'd be giving up either DBoS or Permafrost and trees for a fat oaf who's never where you want him to be and does mediocre damage.

Just my opinion.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
    Options
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are better choices for stam in BGs. Dawnbreaker for example.
    Options
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are better choices for stam in BGs. Dawnbreaker for example.

Yes, i know i have other options, but if the Bear is not Bad and have good things then i would like to give it a try. Is just for the fun to appear in the Battleground with a bad ass Bear crushing skulls and making the people *** in their pants.
    Options
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience the bear tend to dissappear into nowhere during bgs and can only return if you die. Not sure if that have been fixed or not.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Options
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    From my experience the bear tend to dissappear into nowhere during bgs and can only return if you die. Not sure if that have been fixed or not.

What? really?? that would be very dissapointing!
    Options
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested with Bear as well, and it kept dissapearing as well, I used the eternal guardian that is supposed to respawn autimatically as well, but it didn't.
    Options
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tunepunk wrote: »
    Tested with Bear as well, and it kept dissapearing as well, I used the eternal guardian that is supposed to respawn autimatically as well, but it didn't.

Wait, wait, wait, wait a second.... you are all really saying that something some important as an Ultimate dissapear in BGs and ZOS after all this time never found a soltution??? how long time already this is happening?????????

Is hard to believe, i'm going also to test it in the week end.
    Edited by teladoy on February 28, 2019 2:00PM
    Options
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just take a better ultimate into BGs. You take the bear when you CBA to hit the R key.
    Options