Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Points?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
What public Dungeons, and Easy quests or Quest chains, give Skill Points?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All public dungeons give 2 skill points if you do the quest and kill all the bosses.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the easiest ones are Public Dungeons. You can get some nice skill points amounts for doing Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines if I remember well. If you're on PC I highly recommend you add-on: Urich's Skill Point Finder. It will easily show you things you can do to get more skill points.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    All public dungeons give 2 skill points if you do the quest and kill all the bosses.

Public dungeons only give one (1) skill point for the group boss event ... but they do contain one (1) skyshard.

Group (4-man) dungeons give a skill point for quest completion.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »
    One_ofMany wrote: »

every DLC "main" questline gives 1 per quest
    each PD gives 1 for completing the "group event" (one of the bosses, the one not listed by the conquerer achievement)
    each group dungeon gives 1 for the quest
    PVP ranks give 1 per rank
    faction storylines give one per quest
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on February 28, 2019 3:09PM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade