Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hakkvild’s Hall and Culanda Stone glitch

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else’s Culanda stones “die” in Hakkvilds Hall? Like I’ll place the stone, leave to go adventuring or decorate another house, return to the hall and *poof* as if there was no stone there at all, the stone is still of course there, just no light coming from it until I pack it up and get it out again. I know that these luxury stones should not do this as they’re not interactive. My other Culanda and Varla stones work in my other houses, just not hakkvild’s for whatever reason.

What it should be (and what I get after resetting the stone manually):
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/shadow-akula-96/screenshot/11373275

What happens when I return after leaving:
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/shadow-akula-96/screenshot/11373279

I have submitted a ticket, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? As I say no issues with the stones in my other houses just Hakkvild’s Hall
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    I am currently having this problem to!(xboxone) I have to reload Ui every time I leave and come back! Trying to resolve today or get some answers.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this as well, in 2 different hakkvild's houses that I own.

@Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    I am currently talking to eso! I'll let you all know what I find out! So far not a lot lol
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I am on PC and I have a more or less similar problem as well. The stones "go out" whenever someone dies in my house and resurrect at the entrance. Not sure whether it happens when I resurrect via soul gem inside. And for me it's not Hakkvil, as I don't own that one, but Hunter's Glade.
    Might mention it has the target skeleton and work station bug as well (but only really since the last pre Wrathstone patch) where I can't interact with either unless I re-place one of the objects...
    Metal forever \m/
  • StrangeForce001
    I have this issue as well, but with all sources of light in my Hakkvild Hall house. Please update us @Jyll420 with any response from ZOS.
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    So far nothing really. They got me to delete my saved data but I knew it wasn't going to work and it didn't. All I can do apparently is submit another ticket and report the bug! Suuuuucks!!! They might not even respond it says because it's not through customer service :/
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it's probably related to whatever causes lights to go out in erstwhile sanctuary. Something wonky going on with some of the notable homes.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted my ticket in January when I created this thread and when I checked up on the ticket, as if I never created a ticket in the first place :neutral: I know for a fact I created a ticket.

ZoS telling Jyll420 to delete save data despite me telling ZoS that the stones work perfectly fine in other large homes, thus the issue has little to do with save date, just shows me they aren’t willing to investigate the problematic houses. I’d tag ZoS in this post but they don’t leave the News, General discussion and Crown Store threads
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    I had that problem to with submitting tickets if I did it through my Xbox! I also told them I wasn't the only one having this problem and that they should look at the forums! I don't think they even really read there emails because the sent me one back all about mundas stones, lol I don't even have any in my house. It's frustrating though, I bought that house with crowns not knowing it's glitched!
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    yq6lqj9tl6v4.png
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know it’s always a great sign when the support staff can’t tell a glowing gemstone non-interactable furnishing from a carved boulder interactable furnishing - by great I mean bad...

Edit: Time to see if ZoS will actually leave the news and crownstore part of the forums and actually read a housing thread. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Maybe they’ll investigate or maybe they’ll ignore everything outside of news forums...
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on March 3, 2019 2:23AM
  • Jyll420
    Jyll420
    Soul Shriven
    So weird thing happened today... I was visiting a guildies hakkvilds whom had culanda and varla stones set up. They appeared "dead" to me but he could see them. He put one out in front of me from inventory and I could see it then. Wtf?! For some reason now the one I put in the ritual stone area works for me... :/