The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grouping Tool 2 or 3 players will not queue after getting 1600CP

Skullderic
Skullderic
✭✭✭
Solo or 4 player Queue fine. 2-3 player Queue isn't working at all right now.
Edited by Skullderic on March 4, 2019 2:03PM
Gert Soem!!
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    it's never worked right
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Its been a little buggy over the years, only time it stoped working was while the event was going.
    But right now, It 100% isn't working for me or friends while trying to queue 2-3 players. been like this for 4 days now.
    I havent seen any other posts, I know of 12 players that reported it. Is there going to be a fix for this, or are you going to scrap the groupin tool Zos? Mods...
    Gert Soem!!
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working fine on PC NA. I'm not sure about EU or other platforms though. Yesterday I queued for dungeons with a group size of two many times and there were no problems. However, I was either queuing for a random dungeon or a pledge dungeon. Also my group always had either a tank or healer alongside a DPS.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to eso, where the grouping tool has been broken since launch
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    This is PC NA~
    Edited by Skullderic on February 26, 2019 4:23AM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    5 weeks still broken. I can solo & 4 player queue. Can Not 2 or 3 player queue won't even start a search, no timer, nothing.
    Its account wide & effects other players. Don't matter who invited, pass the crown around no one can queue w/ any char. from my account.
    I've had a ticket in for weeks, Support started sending me auto replies after I jump through hoops for 3 weeks.
    Its 100% Zos & a bug w/ my account & would seem to only be my account.

2 uninstall & reinstall, reset setting on my computer & modem removed firewalls, opens ESO ports.
    Wife tried her account on all 3 of my computers works fine, I try my account don't work on any of the 3 computers.

Supports answer is to solo, or put a 4 play group together to queue... Wtf?
    Group tool is a big part of the game I used all the time till 5 weeks ago, New dLC 4 player Dungeons can find 4 players, sit in a solo queue on Dps 2 hours.

Is anyone having this bug?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Look into this for me? Fix?
    Gert Soem!!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skullderic wrote: »
    5 weeks still broken. I can solo & 4 player queue. Can Not 2 or 3 player queue won't even start a search, no timer, nothing.
    Its account wide & effects other players. Don't matter who invited, pass the crown around no one can queue w/ any char. from my account.
    I've had a ticket in for weeks, Support started sending me auto replies after I jump through hoops for 3 weeks.
    Its 100% Zos & a bug w/ my account & would seem to only be my account.

2 uninstall & reinstall, reset setting on my computer & modem removed firewalls, opens ESO ports.
    Wife tried her account on all 3 of my computers works fine, I try my account don't work on any of the 3 computers.

Supports answer is to solo, or put a 4 play group together to queue... Wtf?
    Group tool is a big part of the game I used all the time till 5 weeks ago, New dLC 4 player Dungeons can find 4 players, sit in a solo queue on Dps 2 hours.

Is anyone having this bug?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Look into this for me? Fix?

Try doing /bug and then asking support? Or website support seems better to respond to issues.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Try doing /bug and then asking support? Or website support seems better to respond to issues.

Done it all.
    Edited by Skullderic on February 26, 2019 4:35AM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally just got done with a group finder that I joined as one of the 2 DPS. Pc/na.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Literally just got done with a group finder that I joined as one of the 2 DPS. Pc/na.

Yes, It's working for everyone I know... It's only my account (1620CP) that's broken & it infects others a well.
    I can solo queue, Do a dungeon if one of the four players leave, no one can queue other dungeon w/ my chars in the group.
    Since its only my account I don't understand how Zos hasn't fixed it. I can deal w/ queue bugs like long timer etc.
    But this won't let anyone in the group 2-3 play group queue at all. no timer, nothing.
    Edited by Skullderic on February 26, 2019 1:55PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • csparks1
    csparks1
    ✭✭✭
    man that sucks - hope they fix it for you soon
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skullderic wrote: »

Done it all.

Pm a community manger and tell them story.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Pm a community manger and tell them story.

Done, see if anyone can help me there.

In 5 weeks I haven't found one other person this is happen to, anyone?
    Edited by Skullderic on February 27, 2019 2:59PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got shock then DD queue for two dd was less than an minute on one of the normal wraithstone dungeons.
    real healer and tank to :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MarcoPolo184
    MarcoPolo184
    ✭✭
    PC EU here, having the same issue for about half a year.

It seems to be CP related. According to a guy on German forum the bug occurs after CP1601. That's about the time when the bug started for me. It then is literally impossible to queue for any dungeon with 2 or 3 people in group. Neither you nor anyone in your group can press the "Join Queue" button.

I don't mind the bug much as I usually queue with three other ppl or solo anyway, but I can imagine it's annoying for some ppl.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU here, having the same issue for about half a year.

It seems to be CP related. According to a guy on German forum the bug occurs after CP1601. That's about the time when the bug started for me. It then is literally impossible to queue for any dungeon with 2 or 3 people in group. Neither you nor anyone in your group can press the "Join Queue" button.

I don't mind the bug much as I usually queue with three other ppl or solo anyway, but I can imagine it's annoying for some ppl.

Thats around the time it started, that was the only thing that changed, just after getting 1600 cp.
    I told a few people that might be it, But that seemed a little out there.

Zos Fix this? 1600 CP bug is this why i cant queue 2-3 players?
    Edited by Skullderic on February 28, 2019 2:47AM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    "Greetings,

We are aware of the issue you are experiencing and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. At this time customer support has no information on when the issue will be addressed. Just as before, the only thing that we can recommend is to either arrange for a full group to do dungeons or queue solo.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support"

Ummm... What? Nearly 6 weeks for me, Others 6 months... Should have been addressed Long Long Ago... Fix??

I feel like i'm getting pooped on for playing the game, 1600 cp and now I can't 2-3 player queue w/ the tool.
    Not feeling all warm and fuzzy inside or a happy camper...
    Edited by Skullderic on February 28, 2019 6:58PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else w/ this 1600CP Can Not queue 2-3 player Bug?
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing from support, I really can't believe that Zos treats its steady gamers like this.
    Support has never giving me anything timeline, what was causing it, Nothing.
    I had to trouble shoot it all & figure it out on my own, the only thing It can be was from me getting 1600CP.
    I told them this fact. Still not fix, still no reply on fix day or timeline.
    Srsly, Just because this bug is only effecting a hand full so they're not going to fix it? I've talked to a few people this has happen to them nearly 1 year ago.
    It take a *** load of playing to get 1600CP, and the reward is a broken grouping, headaches & grief.
    Losing connection w/ friends not making new friend because of this bug, literaly making me sick.
    Support acts like it no big deal. I've tried to reach out for better help to try and have it looked at but no replys.
    Gert Soem!!
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop botting exp. This is probably punishment.

/sarcasm
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any progress?
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »
    Stop botting exp. This is probably punishment.

/sarcasm

I dont even use add-ons. 8)

Any progress?

Negtive, still waiting.
    Edited by Skullderic on March 6, 2019 4:40PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    I've found & talked to 6 players total, having this same issue. Once they reached 1600CP group tool will not queue for anyone in the group w/ 2 -3 players in the group.
    I've also talked to a few players w/ 1600CP not having a issue, So this bug has been around for it seems a little over a year.
    I'm guessin Zos~ is hoping it'll fix itself because not one person has got back w/ me in a few days, My account been broken (bugged) w/ this now about 8 weeks or a lot more players get 1600CP & have this happen...

It's a damn shame, 4 years of playing, Plus member, don't even want to total the $ I have spent on this game.
    and a big part of the game I used daily I can't anymore & don't seem like Zos gives a crap about it.

Solo queue'd the last few days w/ DpS. sat in queue of nearly 8 hr's w/ no queue. I can find 2-3 players most of the time, rarely a 4th, that don't work. that was supports answer solo queue or find 4 player to queue. (I'm thinking fix your game) Pfft~

Anyone else w/ this 1600cp Bug?
    Edited by Skullderic on March 13, 2019 12:05AM
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Is this even being looked into? I need someone w/ the know how to fix this... Help? Fix?

Gert Soem!!
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus, didn't realise I was such a 550cp filthy casual, don't think I will get this problem anytime soon.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Waynerx8 wrote: »
    Jesus, didn't realise I was such a 550cp filthy casual, don't think I will get this problem anytime soon.

It's a nasty bug, I know it seem 1600cp is a lot, when you play a lot they can build up fast.
    I'm hoping for a fix on this soon, been 2 months for me~ I've talk to a few other w/ this bug, one guy said a year.
    anyone that has this bug need to report it asap, not a lot of players w/ 1600CP, So only a handful of us w/ the bug.

Thank you for anyone looking into this, I may have been cross w/ a few for that I am truly sorry.

~Skull~
    Gert Soem!!
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Skullderic

It's a damn shame, 4 years of playing, Plus member, don't even want to total the $ I have spent on this game.
    and a big part of the game I used daily I can't anymore & don't seem like Zos gives a crap about it.

Solo queue'd the last few days w/ DpS. sat in queue of nearly 8 hr's w/ no queue. I can find 2-3 players most of the time, rarely a 4th, that don't work. that was supports answer solo queue or find 4 player to queue. (I'm thinking fix your game) Pfft~

Anyone else w/ this 1600cp Bug?
    Yes, it is a damn shame!! TESO is the first MMORPG which ZOS has developed. It seems that the "megaserver" model has not proven to be reliably compatible with forming groups from queues of players. (Even Blizzard Entertainment needed the original game release and three expansions before they got it right for World of Warcraft, with players self-assigned to individual host server "realms".)

As to queue wait times, of course, every player currently in-game is not interested in their character forming a group for a 4-Player Dungeon, whether in forming or joining a group for another reason instead. Still, an 8-hour solo queue wait is ludicrous for a MMORPG!

As to how many players may be concurrently logged-in to play at any given time on any given day, I have no information. The number and rate of Guild Store sales is the highest on Saturday (days) and Sunday (afternoon and evening) with a lesser number of sales occurring on Monday evenings. Tuesday - Friday day and evening sales are usually the least numerous and least frequent.

So far, I have not encountered the problem that you report. Each of my four characters have over 1000 CP but nowhere near 1600 CP. (However, I have recently encountered another entirely different but rather serious problem, whether it has happened to just one of my characters or also to any other player's character).

That said, the only time to use the Grouping Tool is when you want to play with other players, but have not recruited any friends, fellow guild members, etc. to form a group.

If I want to solo a Public Dungeon, then I just move my character to the location of the dungeon in Tamriel, find the entrance, and user it. It is the same as finding and entering a Delve. I've seen groups of various sizes in Public Dungeons, too. The game software will not allow a character to enter a 4-player Dungeon, unless the character is in a group with at least one other character, and no more than three others.

You can also do that with any 4-Player Dungeon while your character is in any group of less than 5 characters. Each and every character can move to the location of the Dungeon or 12-Player Trial in Tamriel (whether they form a group before and/or after arrival), then find the entrance, and use it. After a group enters, the game will also return any character that leaves the group, or remains after the group disbands, to their original location outside the 4-Player Dungeon or 12-Player Trial.

The foregoing also applies to doing Undaunted pledges, by the way. When I did those, ordinarily either I recruited a "pick-up group", or joined one forming with another player as the "crown", in the vicinity of the quest givers via the Chat zone channel.

Also, often a Guild has a Discord or TeamSpeak 3 "server" set-up with a channel for a member to recruit other members to form a group. Sometimes they have a "Dungeon night", especially for doing Undaunted or other daily dungeon/delve quests.

As a last resort, perhaps, you can solicit other players to form a 4-player Dungeon "pick up" group via the Chat channel for the zone in which the Dungeon(s) are located. This is very commonly done to recruit enough players to conquer a Dolmen or Abyssal Geyser, or to defeat a World Boss. It is a good idea to use the add-on Lilith's Group Manager to recruit and manage such a large group.

Note: the only "downside" to forming your own group and entering a 4-Player Dungeon is that sometimes another group might be present. Although, I have not participated in 4-Player Dungoen or Trials groups for quite a while. So that might have been changed so that each group consistently enters a unique instance of the 4-Player Dungeon or Trial.

Enjoy!

Edited by Shadowshire on March 21, 2019 2:19AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • adree
    adree
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus its 1600 CP bug...Now i realized what happens while ago when i hit 1600, not 100% sure but think thats how its was.

I was in random normal with friend rest are random guys and something strange acuured once i hit 1600, it was looked like grp was disbanded or i've been kicked in the middle of run but since these things impossible in my case i had no idea whats going on. On the next day as many of us i tried random but couldn't queue 2/3 only solo/4.

I have support response as well they said keep it solo/4. And obviously seems this bug will stay for a long time.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    adree wrote: »
    Jesus its 1600 CP bug...Now i realized what happens while ago when i hit 1600, not 100% sure but think thats how its was.

I was in random normal with friend rest are random guys and something strange acuured once i hit 1600, it was looked like grp was disbanded or i've been kicked in the middle of run but since these things impossible in my case i had no idea whats going on. On the next day as many of us i tried random but couldn't queue 2/3 only solo/4.

I have support response as well they said keep it solo/4. And obviously seems this bug will stay for a long time.

Only a hand full of players will even come close to getting 1600CP. Wich is messed up play the game so much now we cant use the group tool right.
    All the time & $ on this account, I used the group tool every day on multi chars w/ 1 or 2 friends a lot.
    If it was a 400CP bug im sure it would be fixed a long time ago.
    Gert Soem!!
  • adree
    adree
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Skullderic;c-5912629"...now we cant use the group tool...I used the group tool every day on multi chars w/ 1 or 2 friends a lot...[/quote]
    Yes i simply don't have any possibility to play with friend. She login' later evening and no chance we can find full grp at this time to queue. I even drop random since i cant solo carry noobs in dlc dung.
    @ZOS_ will soon take more posts like this with more ppl hit 1600.
    Well trash code trash managment nothing more to say