The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TOP 3 BEGINNER CLASSES

DaggerfallTradeMasters
So you new to the TES Online ? awesome welcome aboard! Now off to pick a class and then get your adventure started! buuut what class do you pick? I get this question all the time ''what class do you recomend for a beginner'' so here you go: https://www.learneso.net/top-3-beginner-classes/
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow pretty good info nice
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, as a beginner I can attest the video is 100% spot on. While I was able to push through Magicka NB a bit, Warden/Temp both magicka are much .. MUCH easier :)

I want to play a pet sorcerer but the early heal for warden and Templar is just amazing .. I can make mistakes and still live :)
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Thank you guys for the feedback very much appreciated!

Yeah i mean honestly you can get through with all classes but i had to go back to 2014 when i started and some classes (especially templar with the heal it starts of with) were so nice as a newcommer
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good class choice breakdown. I have only one critique, since you are aiming this at truely new players, you shouldn't have featured footage using addons, especially the player and target frame. This could be confusing to look at for truely new players.
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Good class choice breakdown. I have only one critique, since you are aiming this at truely new players, you shouldn't have featured footage using addons, especially the player and target frame. This could be confusing to look at for truely new players.

Yeah that's maybe a good one, I do overal tell/mention in the video or site addons/which one I use but I keep that in mind thank you :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People rag on the Warden but I took down a WB at L15 with an L8 new player pug. It took while, but I could keep myself and the other player alive while dribbling out the DPS.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"