The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zenimax keeps buffing up AD

LoveForElderScrolls
Are you a light armor user? Zenimax is here to make sure you're dead with siege before you can even blink.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post was a complete lie! Wasted 1 minute of my life. Completely disappointed!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, my guess was this was about Bosmer.

Now, the Altmer might actually get some back-up instead of both their fellow faction races camping out in stealth. :)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont what i expected coming here but it wasnt that
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does this have to do with faction? Is it only AD siege that is overperforming, because that would be amazing in a sad sort of way.
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I am guessing he is referring to NA Sotha Sil. Land of the free, home of the AD Siegoligist and Master Ganker proctologist! EP and DC lives matter!!!
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    OP asssumes all campaigns and platforms have abundance of AD siege warfare?
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one even plays in Sotha on XBOX NA.. Never more than zero bars unless it is Midyear Mayhem. No one is dying in that campaign on XBOX NA.. lol

in fact if some people start PVPing there, then where am I going to be able to get Skyshards in peace.. ??
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what? all the siege AOE pulls AD out of stealth lol.

I bet you that is what fixed the lag; pulling an entire faction out of hiding lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    No one even plays in Sotha on XBOX NA.. Never more than zero bars unless it is Midyear Mayhem. No one is dying in that campaign on XBOX NA.. lol

in fact if some people start PVPing there, then where am I going to be able to get Skyshards in peace.. ??

Whenever I go to sotha on Xbox NA it is all red.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, amidst all the anger about Bosmer passives, no one realized that the siege buff means more dodgerolling to get out of siege--an indirect bosmer buff!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub