The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

help on enchanting

RockMuscleGaming
i farm mats ,i buy some runes,mats and im trying to level up my enchanting im a new player "playing the game for almost a month now "i have max BS and Clothing except my JC,WW and enchanting"i found a guide in website for leveling enchanting"i just want to finish it before i hit cp 160 in couple days and i want to enchant stuff someday"the guide reuqires someone to create glyphs and send them back to me so basicaly all i have to do is extract them .i have 10k gold in my bank and im willing to pay 10k for a buddy to create the glyphs "i dont have a IRL friends playing the game "right now"to help me and my guildies cant help me either " add me @RockMuscleGaming
i send mats 1st then once the glyph are ready i will trade the ingame currency for labor :)
Edited by RockMuscleGaming on February 25, 2019 1:34AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchanting is just a grind. The best way I found without trading was to collect all the glyphs I could and decon them.

White glyphs drop often from chests, which is also good for farming gear.

Blue glyphs drop from the Summerset dolmens, which are great for farming Summerset alchemy ingredients.
  • RockMuscleGaming
    i did try to do that "i run Alikr desert dolmens to ''can u help me?enhcant stuff i will send mats
    Edited by RockMuscleGaming on February 25, 2019 7:10AM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had someone make a bunch of glyphs for me at max level and I only gained a few levels for all his work. I am not sure it was worth hassling him and clearing out my stock of whatever mats it was that were needed. (I think I had about 200 of them, but I have forgotten exactly.)

I am maxing all my research lines and helpers and I seem to be finding quite a few glyphs while running for skyshards, so that is an approach to consider.

I only have one character at max crafting, though others are getting closer at various stages.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i farm mats ,i buy some runes,mats and im trying to level up my enchanting im a new player "playing the game for almost a month now "i have max BS and Clothing except my JC,WW and enchanting"i found a guide in website for leveling enchanting"i just want to finish it before i hit cp 160 in couple days and i want to enchant stuff someday"the guide reuqires someone to create glyphs and send them back to me so basicaly all i have to do is extract them .i have 10k gold in my bank and im willing to pay 10k for a buddy to create the glyphs "i dont have a IRL friends playing the game "right now"to help me and my guildies cant help me either " add me @RockMuscleGaming
    i send mats 1st then once the glyph are ready i will trade the ingame currency for labor :)

Are you pc na.

If so send me a mail @firedrgn ill hook you up when im online.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RockMuscleGaming
    its max now 50 the grind is real and take a lot of hours for me i can now focus on different stuff ingame not to worry leveling it anymore!its a pain lol doint it on 1 char
    Edited by RockMuscleGaming on February 26, 2019 10:36PM
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had someone make a bunch of glyphs for me at max level and I only gained a few levels for all his work. I am not sure it was worth hassling him and clearing out my stock of whatever mats it was that were needed. (I think I had about 200 of them, but I have forgotten exactly.)

I am maxing all my research lines and helpers and I seem to be finding quite a few glyphs while running for skyshards, so that is an approach to consider.

I only have one character at max crafting, though others are getting closer at various stages.

If they are crafted with Ta (white) runes, then the inspiration gained from deconstruction is minimal. The real difference becomes extremely noticeable when you start deconning blue or purple max level glyphs.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    For reference here is what you will need w/o ESO+ or any CP points in Tower. If you tell me what level you are now I will re-apply the numbers for you. You will need 10% less with ESO+ and another 20% less with 30 CP in Tower.

enchantreq.jpg