The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please Poke Holes and give feedback

alexj4596b14_ESO
alexj4596b14_ESO
✭✭✭
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=117794

Ice staff front bar with ice Enchant
Resto back bar with weapon power enchanment.

Thanks.
Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on February 27, 2019 12:04AM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your build is like 90% AOE dmg and you decided to go with Spell Strat? 🤔 And you have 1.1k mag recovery and zero defense... This is basically a zergling build, I'm afraid.
    Edited by ccmedaddy on February 27, 2019 12:08AM
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Your build is like 90% AOE dmg and you decided to go with Spell Strat? 🤔 And you have 1.1k mag recovery and zero defense... This is basically a zergling build, I'm afraid.

See this is a problem I have. If I drop spell Strategist, I do zero damage compaired to when I have it. Iv tried TBS and Julinos. Nither of them come close to doing enough DPS. Bright throat does not have any food versatility which knocks it out of the running. If I drop my SP off my rings I drop 500+ spell power, I gain regin but have no damage. Kinda stuck honestly.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See this is a problem I have. If I drop spell Strategist, I do zero damage compaired to when I have it. Iv tried TBS and Julinos. Nither of them come close to doing enough DPS. Bright throat does not have any food versatility which knocks it out of the running. If I drop my SP off my rings I drop 500+ spell power, I gain regin but have no damage. Kinda stuck honestly.
    You can run the tri-stat drink with Bright Throat. It's called Spring Loaded Infusion and you can get it from a quest in CWC.

I really think you're overestimating the amount of dmg you need to have in order to kill other players though. Any semi-decent player will survive your initial burst and outsustain you easily.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You can run the tri-stat drink with Bright Throat. It's called Spring Loaded Infusion and you can get it from a quest in CWC.

I really think you're overestimating the amount of dmg you need to have in order to kill other players though. Any semi-decent player will survive your initial burst and outsustain you easily.

I Know about the drink, but it doesn't give regin. At 1600 SP with TBS was not enough to kill a player at least for me.
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on February 27, 2019 12:32AM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I Know about the drink, but it doesn't give regin. At 1600 SP with TBS was not enough to kill a player at least for me.
    Try Spinners maybe? And invest some into mag regen with your jewelry glyphs. There's more to building dmg in this game than simply stacking spell dmg.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ccmedaddy is there a way I can DM you? I was playing with the numbers according to the builder and noticed something but I can't post it here with my phone.