The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lazy Writ Crafter Working for anyone?

ookami007
ookami007
✭✭✭✭✭
I downloaded the update and It looks like I have everything install - even reinstalled it - but it's not working.

Anyone know a fix?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install LibLazyCrafting

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install LibLazyCrafting

I have. It's made no difference.

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many in zone were saying install lazy set crafter. It actually worked for me (edit- writ crafter), but the UI saying how many mats I have left was broken.
    Edited by Draxys on February 26, 2019 1:10AM

rip decibel
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Many in zone were saying install lazy set crafter. It actually worked for me (edit- writ crafter), but the UI saying how many mats I have left was broken.

Thank you! That did it!

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install lazy lib add-on and it should work, but it's not automatically opening mat containers
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    An update for the addon has been pushed which should fix it.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    An update for the addon has been pushed which should fix it.

You're doing work straight from the Divines. <3
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix is working, for me

tnx...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    The add-on is not working for me and I don't underatand this thread. I updated it with Minion and got the same LibLazyCrafting needed message. I do not even know where to find LibLazyCrafting.

I re-installed Lazy Writ Crafter and I am having the same issue.

What do you mean by "An update for the addon has been pushed which should fix it."?

It is such an awesome and much needed addon, I love it, thank you so much for making it.

What do we need to do now to make it work again?
    Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    OK The add-on is actually working but I was stuck with the message about the library missing, however it seems to disappear after a few minutes. Thank you for your great work.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I installed this too and that made the writ add on work, https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1697-DolgubonsLazySetCrafter.html
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, didn't work for enchanting for some reason and gave me the following error message:
    user:/AddOns/lang/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:936: function expected instead of nil
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/lang/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:936: in function 'enchantCrafting'
    user:/AddOns/lang/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:1024: in function 'temporarycraftcheckerjustbecause'
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    I installed this https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1594-LibLazyCrafting.html and it seems to have fixed it.
  • mermaid
    mermaid
    ✭✭
    "I installed this https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1594-LibLazyCrafting.html and it seems to have fixed it." Sadly not working for me.
  • Terruce
    Terruce
    Update it 1 more time - 2.5.16.5 version is working (c) esoui.com comments..
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have downloaded the liblazycrafting addon

but it still dont work

i cant activate liblazycrafting (its red and the game says dependence, whatever that means)
    Edited by StShoot on February 27, 2019 12:08PM
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've change nothing and it's working fine for me.
    The only mod who *** up a bit was Advanced Filter so I remove it.
    No change for the rest, all fine.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    laztwritcrafter not working after October 30th 2023 update.
  • erdbeerheld
    erdbeerheld
    ✭✭✭
    thoreyes wrote: »
    laztwritcrafter not working after October 30th 2023 update.

as mentioned in the change log for LibLazyCrafting, update AFTER todays maintenance:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1594-LibLazyCrafting.html#changelog

you could go back to 3.0.85 ("Other files" tab), if you want to do daily writs with LazyCrafter in the next 20 minutes.
    Edited by erdbeerheld on October 30, 2023 7:42AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro posting in a forum thread of 2019 is no good idea...

Your first attempt should be: Read the changelog of an addon/library (either at Minion or at www.esoui.com).
    Changelog: The recent changes to a software are listed/described. It contains information and should be read BEFORE updating a software as it may contain manual seps to backup, or important information about updates and dependencies.

Edited by Baertram on October 30, 2023 12:00PM