The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Phalanx] Australian Guild RECRUITING

Gingy93
Gingy93
<Phalanx> Australian mature guild recruiting for leveling and end game PvE and PvP. Phalanx is aiming to become a well established guild led by a tight group of friends. We will have a ventrilo server in the near future. Message [Chibbsy], [Maverade], [Reexa] or [Gingy93] for invite or for more details. Let's begin the adventure!

<Phalanx> is a Daggerfall Covenant Guild
Edited by Gingy93 on April 2, 2014 10:02PM
  • Auralia
    Auralia
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's a stupid question as every Aus guild is primarily east coast, are you east coast?
    As Iam looking for primarily WA or gmt+8 guild. As GMT +10 go to bed when I start playing at 7pm my time.
    Options
  • Gingy93
    Gingy93
    The creators of the guild being myself and the other people I have listed in the post are all from Queensland. I believe the rest of our new members are from a variety of time zones. We in Queensland though are an hour behind other East coast states like VIC and NSW. Your 7pm will be QLD's 9pm.
    Options
  • flyingblood
    hi im intrested in joining your guild but im not sure what alliance your with
    Options
  • Gingy93
    Gingy93
    Our mains are Daggerfall Covenant :)
    Options
  • flyingblood
    :D ill try get in contact with you in game my ign is pringle style
    Options
  • Zarinwen
    Zarinwen
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for an Australian based guild & live in Queensland. My main characters are in the Daggerfall Covenant.
    Options
  • Gingy93
    Gingy93
    Feel free to send me @Gingy93 an in game message or friend request :)
    Options
  • HuntersOfGunmen
    Im from VIC will try add you tonight does it matter what covenant you are in?
    Options
  • StickmanRyan
    StickmanRyan
    Soul Shriven
    I'll send you guys a message if I get online tonight. I live in NSW and looking for a group to quest with and sell my awesomely awesome white level bows to lol
    Options
  • Gingy93
    Gingy93
    @HuntersOfGunmen‌ and @StickmanRyan‌ , I won't be on much this week but feel free to add our guild leader "Chibbsy" in game to ask him about any questions in relation to the guild :)
    Options
  • Zarinwen
    Zarinwen
    Soul Shriven
    Gingy93 wrote: »
    Feel free to send me @Gingy93 an in game message or friend request :)
    Thanks just reading the forum today, will send a friend request when I log in again

Options