The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warriors fury

Dr.NRG
Dr.NRG
✭✭✭✭
Which elite box includes this set now? Spent over a mill ap already on the different heavy armor containers and nothing. How do you get this nowadays since it ain’t rewards of worthy anymore?
Edited by Dr.NRG on February 25, 2019 10:52PM

Best Answer

• Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the unidentified elite X blue boxes. Found in your factions home base. Costs 20k per box iirc. For example elite weapon can drop any weapon from that range of pvp items (marksman vd fury fasallas etc)

Or you can simply buy from someone who still has items

Thanks! Guess I just had bad luck with that one sofar and no fury dropped;) Apreciate it!
    Answer ✓
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try either Vlastarus for heavy sets or offensive equipment on a base (I doubt they put it in defensive box). It is somewhere there, but I honestly dont know exactly in which box. Previously we found Marksman in the Offensive elite box while it is not present in Bruma, where al medium sets are
    Rawr
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's the unidentified elite X blue boxes. Found in your factions home base. Costs 20k per box iirc. For example elite weapon can drop any weapon from that range of pvp items (marksman vd fury fasallas etc)

Or you can simply buy from someone who still has items
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)