Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

European/US daytime communities/guilds on PC/NA

TheSlothWhisperer
TheSlothWhisperer
Soul Shriven
Is there a healthy amount of Europeans or guilds with a lot of US based players that play around mid day? Been playing on and off since beta and my main reason for repeatedly leaving the game is that i’ve been unable to find a good guild to play with. I might just be looking in the wrong places but I feel like someone on here will probably know more than me.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midday where? There is one midday for every timezone in the world.

[Edited for rude/non-constructive commentary]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on February 25, 2019 4:26PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a healthy amount of Europeans or guilds with a lot of US based players that play around mid day? Been playing on and off since beta and my main reason for repeatedly leaving the game is that i’ve been unable to find a good guild to play with. I might just be looking in the wrong places but I feel like someone on here will probably know more than me.

Do you mean midday New York time?

If so, the EU server would probably be quite good for you, as that would be the EU early evening.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're playing on the NA server from EU, then Aussie guilds might be a good fit since their primetime is afternoon on EU. There are a lot of recruitment posts from Aussie/Oceanic guilds here on the forums that you can check out.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Do you mean midday New York time?

If so, the EU server would probably be quite good for you, as that would be the EU early evening.

This person has not identified either of the required facts:
    • Where they are physically.
    • What server they prefer to use.

[Edited for rude/non-constructive commentary]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on February 25, 2019 4:26PM
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure there are plenty of guilds. You cant expect to find the right guild for you straight away, its a try and error learn thingy.
    But you might want to specify as mentioned above.
    Edited by Itzmichi on February 25, 2019 11:40AM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • TheSlothWhisperer
    TheSlothWhisperer
    Soul Shriven
    I live in the UK but I play on NA. I started playing the game with friends that lived in america but now that they don’t play anymore I’ve been playing alone. I would switch to the EU servers but i’d have restart and would lose 8 characters, 6 mil in gold and all the stuff i’ve farmed so I really don’t want to switch over