Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling ALL AD AND EP In Sotha PC NA

zevidiah
zevidiah
So DC has been pvdooring the map blue from midnight to 5AM Central time. Its time they have some real pvp. If you want some good AP come to Sotha between these times.
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening for at-least 2 years it shouldn't be news to anyone who plays Sotha :D
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    If anything it should be on ZoS to revamp pop caps or AP reward systems to de-incentivize taking empty and lightly defended keeps.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhelen wrote: »
    If anything it should be on ZoS to revamp pop caps or AP reward systems to de-incentivize taking empty and lightly defended keeps.

It just makes easy campaign wins, free gold jewelry just for pvdooring..scrolls should be locked at a certain time (my primetime is off hours, so it would affect me too)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What they should do is do away with "FAKE" Emp achievement. Players should earn it not just kill NPCs for it.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If theres irony in here its well disguised as ep is leading the campaign by 6k points already...
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so cute to see EP and AD teaming up :blush:
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah EP will cap it early morning and afternoon often - Them actually winning is new though - DCs been tearing it up the last couple months before.
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    One simple step do reduce it could be to make the AP reward for taking empty keeps a whole whooping ZERO.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taunky wrote: »
    It's so cute to see EP and AD teaming up :blush:

Only way they win in vivec
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If theres irony in here its well disguised as ep is leading the campaign by 6k points already...

Last i checked on Sotha dc won 2 campaigns by about 20k each and idk how the last one ended..and that was purely by night capping

6k points is nothing, in vivec that would amount to something tho

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how people still even care at all about campaign scores. I’m DC in all my toons and always have been, and all I can say is factions are almost meaningless. Night cap/day cap, emp trades, pvdoor, tri keep camping, it happens on all faction at one point or another. Until ZOS introduces a faction lock and dynamic population caps of some sort, it’s all moot.
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhelen wrote: »
    One simple step do reduce it could be to make the AP reward for taking empty keeps a whole whooping ZERO.

All you have to do is have one person with a second account hop in the keep, and it's defended. The whole system needs a complete overhaul, from scoring to rewards. There's no real insensitive to play the map. The end if campaign reward change is a nice step, but it's not enough.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you certainly called all AD and EP lol, now you’ve got EP 10k pts ahead :D The circle of Zerg.

I guess the frustration of only being able to play as an Earthgore Tank is pretty high and EP finally snapped. I literally just watched one EP guild member run back through three separate Earthgore procs as they were fleeing my attacks, saving his life three separate times in the span of like 30 seconds lol. After that I jsut gave up and logged out. It’s one thing to be out numbered, and something else entirely to have the greater numbers get carried.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 20, 2019 5:10AM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Well you certainly called all AD and EP lol, now you’ve got EP 10k pts ahead :D The circle of Zerg.

I guess the frustration of only being able to play as an Earthgore Tank is pretty high and EP finally snapped. I literally just watched one EP guild member run back through three separate Earthgore procs as they were fleeing my attacks, saving his life three separate times in the span of like 30 seconds lol. After that I jsut gave up and logged out. It’s one thing to be out numbered, and something else entirely to have the greater numbers get carried.

Soo no different than what DC has been doing for months? 🤔 now it’s your turn to take it but you can’t handle it
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moved to vivec about a month ago, and I do hate cp campaigns, but at least in vivec there's balance between the factions (currently only few hundreds of points of difference between ad dc and ep).
    Sotha is a joke for all the factions, really, they should remove the scoring system altogether from there.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    team with ad? gross
    at a place nobody knows
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Soo no different than what DC has been doing for months? 🤔 now it’s your turn to take it but you can’t handle it

LOL weren't you saying it was fine when AD was doing the same thing? Now you are complaining?
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL weren't you saying it was fine when AD was doing the same thing? Now you are complaining?

Wtf you on? I’ve always been against earthgore..and where was i complaining? DC thinks it’s okay to do then throws a fit when someone else does it..that’s not complaining it is a fact
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    <deleted>
    Edited by JimmyJuJu on February 23, 2019 5:34AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. I actually barely care because I’m not usually zerging around or bothering with them, but it’s funny that people get so wound up about the merry go round of map capping that happens in all campaigns by every faction since the beginning of time, at one point or another. The whole problem is this kind of you did it now we’re going to do it mentality that wankers like you adopt. Don’t like it? Don’t contribute to it, plain and simple. Just becuse EP wants to push to scrolls with emp and pop lock when we have two bars doesn’t mean I’m going to go join the Zerg doing the same thing to EP the next day. But you’re right I can’t handle it, on any faction. When I see DC bunching up to go Zerg some keep I turn around and ride the other way.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP is quite confused about it his factions this campaign.

I logged in tonight and EP has a 13k point lead. EP also has EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the map. Every keep, every resource, every town.

I tried to take a resource back. Before the flag had even started filling back up with my colour, I was zerged down by 7 EP, including a Grand Overlord.

I went to Vivec.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »

I logged in tonight and EP has a 13k point lead. EP also has EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the map. Every keep, every resource, every town.

I tried to take a resource back. Before the flag had even started filling back up with my colour, I was zerged down by 7 EP, including a Grand Overlord.

I went to Vivec.

Originally the post was made when the Fengzerg was in full force. Now that they can’t Pvdoor or Zerg groups 3-1 EP is back on top. Ps I am AD on Sotha and am glad Fengzerg is brought back to reality. A few days ago there weren’t enough noobs for good content so he went on his below 50 BG toon and found newer players for “good fights”.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to Vivec.

Originally the post was made when the Fengzerg was in full force. Now that they can’t Pvdoor or Zerg groups 3-1 EP is back on top. Ps I am AD on Sotha and am glad Fengzerg is brought back to reality. A few days ago there weren’t enough noobs for good content so he went on his below 50 BG toon and found newer players for “good fights”.

just a random observation from ep zonechat about 3 weeks ago; "GUYS FENGN00B IS AT BLEAKS HURRY LETS RUSH SEJ".... I dont like anyone zerging. Zergs ruin good fights and empties cyrodiil. Noone wanna be zerged down. But, I did notice a couple of things, playing on both sides; First DC leaves sotha more or less the moment their main leaders log off. When theyre on, dc seems organized. Secondly, ep leaves cyrodiil the moment DC leaders log on. 2 weeks ago ep were camping dc gates with 20-25 players. The moment fengrush logged into vivec they vapourized. Wtf :)
    The last two weeks Ive been on DC side only, as I always try to fight on the underdog side (faction with less players). Not many dc has been on, and map has been red more or less 24/7. Bars on dc side never touches 3. Same on ad side. Campaign was finished 1 week after it started. Is this creating a good pvp environment? Not at all. Is it fengrush' fault? Definitively not. Its the players fault. Im not quite certain about where you wanna go with the last addition to your post. Im pretty certain your target would be up for a 1v1 anytime when hes online. Would you?
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to Vivec.

just a random observation from ep zonechat about 3 weeks ago; "GUYS FENGN00B IS AT BLEAKS HURRY LETS RUSH SEJ".... I dont like anyone zerging. Zergs ruin good fights and empties cyrodiil. Noone wanna be zerged down. But, I did notice a couple of things, playing on both sides; First DC leaves sotha more or less the moment their main leaders log off. When theyre on, dc seems organized. Secondly, ep leaves cyrodiil the moment DC leaders log on. 2 weeks ago ep were camping dc gates with 20-25 players. The moment fengrush logged into vivec they vapourized. Wtf :)
    The last two weeks Ive been on DC side only, as I always try to fight on the underdog side (faction with less players). Not many dc has been on, and map has been red more or less 24/7. Bars on dc side never touches 3. Same on ad side. Campaign was finished 1 week after it started. Is this creating a good pvp environment? Not at all. Is it fengrush' fault? Definitively not. Its the players fault. Im not quite certain about where you wanna go with the last addition to your post. Im pretty certain your target would be up for a 1v1 anytime when hes online. Would you?

I like to go against Fengs group, he usually has about 2x the players tho..and i can only do that on my days off since by the time he gets on it’s usually 3+ hours after i usually go to sleep, no idea how the fights are during NA primetime
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If

I went to Vivec.

As you said when DC is on EP logs and other way around. My last statement was he went to -50 Battle grounds and farmed new players for “good fights”. I don’t see where that was misunderstood? Most vet players look op when fighting pve toons that are getting vigor or caltrops. It’s like hunting kittens with a machine gun.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to Vivec.

I like to go against Fengs group, he usually has about 2x the players tho..and i can only do that on my days off since by the time he gets on it’s usually 3+ hours after i usually go to sleep, no idea how the fights are during NA primetime

I dont know, I entered this last month and everywhere I see a huge ep zerg usually with emp packed in somewhere. If anyone dares to try to cap anything theres immediately 30+ ep fighting to get the little ap there is. And since I joined Ive never seen a dc group bigger than one fg. Maybe you are talking about vivec? Ill test it later. Sotha for sure is beyond dead :)