The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Treethane's Mosaic Jerkin clips on males

TiaFrye
TiaFrye
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I've bought this one (while previewing it on a female bosmer) for my future male bosmer I wanted to make after 25th from an altmer twink crafter I've had. And, oh joy, it clips on altmer male. With NO PERSONALITY!
phEXnms32Lg.jpg

Less clipping with Melancholy and Scholar, but hell. Can anyone show me this one on their bosmer male pls?
Edited by TiaFrye on February 22, 2019 7:01AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male bosmer was a mistake
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It clips the same way on a male Breton.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't overlap on my muscular male characters. It's probably the scaling with the waist that's pulling it closer to the body. The female's hangs farther off the body by default so it scales a little better.

The Imperial City Temple Tunic has a similar behavior. It's not so much clipping as it is a limitation on collision between layers. You can't really fix this type of fit without it becoming ill-fitting for somebody else, so it's probably staying as-is.
    signing off
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see it... am I blind?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    It doesn't overlap on my muscular male characters. It's probably the scaling with the waist that's pulling it closer to the body. The female's hangs farther off the body by default so it scales a little better.

The Imperial City Temple Tunic has a similar behavior. It's not so much clipping as it is a limitation on collision between layers. You can't really fix this type of fit without it becoming ill-fitting for somebody else, so it's probably staying as-is.

Thanks for an advice, I'll add more meat while creating a bosmer.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought the costume myself and it looks really good, rocking it on my op argonian :D
    at a place nobody knows
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Can't be fixed?

Absurd.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    So, I've bought this one (while previewing it on a female bosmer) for my future male bosmer I wanted to make after 25th from an altmer twink crafter I've had. And, oh joy, it clips on altmer male. With NO PERSONALITY!
    phEXnms32Lg.jpg

Less clipping with Melancholy and Scholar, but hell. Can anyone show me this one on their bosmer male pls?

It happens on female version of this outfit that came out in past with the same type of clipping issue with the taberd like item on outfit.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Can't be fixed?
    Absurd.

If you're not going to read context, you can just have it back so you can use it on somebody else.

21i1lCNOfYL.jpg
    signing off