The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost complete Armor set

harby46
harby46
✭✭
I had a complete Dreugh King Slayer Armor set, Cuirass, Greaves, Sabatons, Gauntlets, and Belt. All 5 items were Legendary and all 5 items were Impenetrable. And all 5 items were locked. This was my PvP set. I haven't been in Cyrodiil a while, maybe a year. I was going to go in the other day and went to get my armor only to find it was missing. Thinking I missed place I check all my housing storage chest, check all my other toons, and finally checked all my mules that I use for storage. I would appear my enrite 5 piece Legendary, Impenetrable Dreugh King Slayer PvP set is gone. I'm asking your help in finding it and restoring it to my account. Thank you.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @harby46 you might want to make a ticket ingame for this kinda problem, it makes it easier for zos to help you atleast.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory Insight should be able to help you find it.
  • harby46
    harby46
    ✭✭
    Thanks Olsborg I'll do that. Royaji, tried Inventory Insight even before I individually checked each toon, mule, and house storage container. Just couldn't believe it was gone.