The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Coming back after a long long time afk

lucablight27
lucablight27
Soul Shriven
The last time I played ESO was in 2015... anyway, long short story. Which bundle should I buy that will give me the best stuff ingame, when I say stuff I mean DLCs i.e. locations? Im a little confuse like the elsweyr pre- purchase, does it include the guilds? previous questlines etc.

Ok that seemed confusing I agree. In the crown store section "DLC" theres a huge list of stuff, I want all of them or at least the key components that will expand my world... for cheap that is.

Im new and confuse lol.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend what I recommend to everyone who wants to buy dlc's. The 4 dlc mega pack (5000 crowns) it has both thieves guild and dark brotherhood, and wrothgar which has maelstrom arena+chapter size zone and quests, and imperial city which has the first two dlc dungeons (u can understand that you want to buy next dlc dungeons if u enjoy these two, they are the easiest of the bunch) and the pvp tel var stone zone.
  • lucablight27
    lucablight27
    Soul Shriven
    zvavi wrote: »
    I would recommend what I recommend to everyone who wants to buy dlc's. The 4 dlc mega pack (5000 crowns) it has both thieves guild and dark brotherhood, and wrothgar which has maelstrom arena+chapter size zone and quests, and imperial city which has the first two dlc dungeons (u can understand that you want to buy next dlc dungeons if u enjoy these two, they are the easiest of the bunch) and the pvp tel var stone zone.

Just to clarify, get imperial city, 4 mega pack for classes and elsweyr standard edition to get all?
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no, the 4 mega pack has
    1. Imperial city
    2. Wrothgar
    3. Thief's guild
    4. Dark brotherhood
    Which all of their pluses I have mentioned in the first post, and the cost is relatively low (5000 crowns).
    The upgrade to elswyre doesn't include any dlc or chapters.
    If you buy the standard edition (purchase the game AGAIN) you will also get summerset and Morrowind, that will give you access to elswyre at launch, warden class, jewelry crafting (which might be a good idea if your original game is from steam, steam doesn't play well with MMOs so buying it again for PC through their website might save you a lot of headache).
    Edited by zvavi on February 23, 2019 5:51PM