Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Murkmire Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/bcunY3_I5M8

Thanks for Watching!
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on February 22, 2019 7:07PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fight with deeva was awesome.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how you have pretty much every weapon setup in there. I do the same except I haven't done 1h/shield, but I'm surprised how often you run without a gap closer since they nerfed major expedition durations.

Also noticed with bow you are still running javelin for CC. I like javelin but the extra heal on draining *** is nice. It does feel very cheap at times but that should be fixed Monday.

And did I see right, and were you running Poison Injection rather than executioner on 2h?

Just wanting to pick your brain as I keep trying to get better and looking for an extra inch whenever I can.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you would have 1 slot on mainbar and 1 slot on backbar and had to slot both cc and backlash - which would you slot on mainbar and which on backbar?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I like how you have pretty much every weapon setup in there. I do the same except I haven't done 1h/shield, but I'm surprised how often you run without a gap closer since they nerfed major expedition durations.

Also noticed with bow you are still running javelin for CC. I like javelin but the extra heal on draining *** is nice. It does feel very cheap at times but that should be fixed Monday.

And did I see right, and were you running Poison Injection rather than executioner on 2h?

Just wanting to pick your brain as I keep trying to get better and looking for an extra inch whenever I can.

I’m gonna try to be as concise as possible. Haha

More often than not, I’m outnumbered or trying to find a positional advantage, so speed nerds or not... gap closers just kinda turn into a dead bar space at that point.

I have run draining shot, honestly there isn’t much rhyme or reason to which cc I use in those situations cause I hate javelin, and I hate draining shot. So it’s really just what I wanted on my bars that day... another chance at burning light or the heal. If I’m more kitey, it’s DS if it’s more up close aggressive it’s jav.

Sooooo.. the case with poison injection, potl, and executioner. I can’t stand potl, 6 seconds for meh dmg but it does bring nb out of stealth on explosion and the initial cast is undodgeable.

Executioner is nice but with dodging it’ll miss an annoying amount, and even when it doesn’t miss, if it doesn’t crit you’re just left casting it again.

Poison injection is an execute you set on target then do what you have to do.

Sooo if I already have an injection going and I get someone to execute range, I can avoid the executioner dodge roll dance with a potl dodge cancel of my own, I can hit for somewhere around a non crit executioner between injection and potl but it’s not gonna be dodged, or at least keep them low enough that next injection or some other follow up dmg. If that makes sense.
    Cinbri wrote: »
    If you would have 1 slot on mainbar and 1 slot on backbar and had to slot both cc and backlash - which would you slot on mainbar and which on backbar?

If sb back bar then cc there and potl front.
    Actually... most scenarios potl is on my jabs bar.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole