The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Trader / Item Pricing Question

sylvieanne
sylvieanne
✭✭✭
So.... if you're playing on a PS4 instead of a PC, how do people find the averages of what items are selling for in the guild traders? I feel lost without Master Merchant and Awesome Guild Store, but it's kind of fun starting from scratch.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't pay attention to that. If I can afford what I want to buy; I buy it. If not; I either make the gold until I can, or I don't.
    NA PS4
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to get an "average" price for something. On console you will see drastic price fluctuations between guild traders.

But if you browse through a few you can get an idea of a price range at least.

I watch my main trade guild and compare others with similar items, like, Gold set jewelry for example.

Say my guild has one for 50k, I look at 7-10 others and see what they have i for before I buy ANYTHING EXPENSIVE.

A lot of time with enough patience I will find what i'm looking for around half or third the price!

As far as selling, I'm the wrong guy to ask because I sell everything WAY lower than everyone else. lol
    PS4 NA