Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Suggestion for dealing with bleeds in PvP

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The issue isn't the bleed dot in of itself, it's what happens when you stack the DW bleed with the 2H bleed, it basically makes you dead if you don't purge it, so my little idea is simple

Make it so that bleeds from the same person do not stack

i.e. "goober mc tuba hits you with dw bleed and 2h bleed and axe bleed and every bleed proc set in the universe" would become "goober mc tuba hits you with dw bleed OR 2h bleed OR axe bleed OR one proc set bleed"

course bleeds from different people would still stack leaving pve largely unaffected while also doing something to stem the headache that is bleed builds.
Edited by notyuu on February 22, 2019 7:18PM
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the blessed set
    Options
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem is uncontrolled bleed procs out the ass.

Rending slashes is not OP in of itself. Twinblade and blunt, Pillar of Nirn, the 2h axe proc all stacking together with random chance are... well not so much OP... just broken. It fails to work most of the time, and when it does work the receiving end gets royally ***.

I really want more engaging playstyles for bleeds, but honestly having worked on several bleed builds on the PTS this update cycle I have to say im really unimpressed. Blooddrinker should immediately make you a power house. Then you realise rending slashes is the only good abilitiy based bleed. Carve is just way lower damage.

And then rending slashes tends to just not do much damage. And thats ALL Blooddrinker works for. One good bleed. One!

But then you realise you need to be using axes, throw in the Pillar of Nirn Set, suddenly you have way more bleeds but you cant control any of them. And there you have it. Why noone likes bleeds. Where is the skill in everything being on a random proc? You just attack people and if you get lucky they die in a pretty unsatisfying and unfair way.

More bleed skills needed, more defined skillful playstle, delete all this random proc bleed ***.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
    Options