The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

health and stamina points for dk tanks

Teutoburger
Teutoburger
✭✭
how much points do you dk tanks put into health and stamina when you do dungeons? got a new tank but dont know how much to put in each
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like to get my gear set up then decide. Once your build is done, complete with food buff, enchants, cp, etc- then put attribute points into health until you hit around ~35k. Then balance mag/stam with stam being a bit higher so that resource gets restored by the shards synergy. That’s a very general way to do it that may change depending on what content you’re doing, but that’s where I start.

rip decibel
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put every point into health. If you are a race that has a bonus to magicka I’d def make sure my stam was just higher than mag, but then every point into health.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even recall my DK's attribute allocation. The end result when combined with enchants, sets, bonuses, etc is more what I'm looking for.

My DK tank's numbers on tri stat food with no buffs are:
    Health 40K
    Stam 21K
    Mag 20K
    Both resists 33.5K
    Mag Regen 1500

I realize there are those who would argue 40K health is a bit much, some would prefer to use resist buffs to hit resist cap and others would eschew high mag regen, but I like how this tank plays. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AcadianPaladin Can u share u r cp allotment. I am having trouble making a good build
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    I like to get my gear set up then decide. Once your build is done, complete with food buff, enchants, cp, etc- then put attribute points into health until you hit around ~35k. Then balance mag/stam with stam being a bit higher so that resource gets restored by the shards synergy. That’s a very general way to do it that may change depending on what content you’re doing, but that’s where I start.

^
    at a place nobody knows
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dragneel1207 I'm not that comfortable with my own CP allocation since I just kind of built it as I went. Much better I think is the overall source that I have relied on for DK tanking (Woeler). His builds are up to date and include good CP allocation with explanations. Here: https://woeler.eu/eso-dragonknight-tank-build/
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dragneel1207 I'm not that comfortable with my own CP allocation since I just kind of built it as I went. Much better I think is the overall source that I have relied on for DK tanking (Woeler). His builds are up to date and include good CP allocation with explanations. Here: https://woeler.eu/eso-dragonknight-tank-build/

Thanks ^^