Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Crown store weekly updates are a bit lackluster

Kahrgan
Kahrgan
✭✭✭
I want to give you money... Switch it up a bit please...

Offer different crown crates more often at the very least.
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand how you’re feeling, I need some more fabulous costumes. Although a new crown crate season every 3 months works great for me, gives me a chance to get what I need from them without panic buying lol
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. The costumes, mounts, houses and crown crates aren't appealing at all (to me anyway). I have absolutely no desire to spend a single crown (and I have 31k crowns sitting on my account) on anything that's currently offered in the crown store.

We need more cool things like:
    Dro-M'Athra Senche
    Senche of Scarlet Regret
    Shadow Rider Senche
    More costumes/motifs/polymorphs that look awesome and have special effects like Dro-M'athra gear, Alkosh Set, Pumpkin Spectre Polymorph, Bloodspawn Staff, Pact Style, Welkynar Style.. etc etc...

Right now literally EVERYTHING I see in the crown store isn't worth a single crown to me. I'm sure there are many others who may like some of the stuff offered, but come on... You've shown us your potential for creating awesome looking stuff to put in the game. Show us MORE, a LOT MORE. No offense but the crown store is rather dull the way it is.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk... that new treethane costume looks pretty damn sweet, bought it myself :D
    at a place nobody knows