Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not an official response in PvP from a Dev in months.

antihero727
antihero727
✭✭✭✭✭
Unless I missed one we haven't seen a non mod post anything in the PvP forums in months. No progress report after killing performance after the long maintenance. Not even a @ZOS_GinaBruno troll. Have the Devs completely given up on any information that has to do with PvP. Our server populations are dying at an alarming rate. even our only populated server was 1 bar all in the am which hasn't happened in a long time if ever. throw us a bone and at least hive us a little hope you are paying attention to this community in YOUR game.
Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
Antiherro-AD Stam DK
Antihero-AD Magplar
Aww Crit-AD Magblade
AD Since PC beta
On A lag free vacation
for the near and far future
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless I missed one we haven't seen a non mod post anything in the PvP forums in months. No progress report after killing performance after the long maintenance. Not even a @ZOS_GinaBruno troll. Have the Devs completely given up on any information that has to do with PvP. Our server populations are dying at an alarming rate. even our only populated server was 1 bar all in the am which hasn't happened in a long time if ever. throw us a bone and at least hive us a little hope you are paying attention to this community in YOUR game.

Once their Loremaster decided to retire they have no one left in house able to spin fantasy tales about server stability improvements coming soon.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the last comment I read, not counting responses to visual bugs, was @ZOS_GinaBruno apologizing for their poor communication. Crickets, after that.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS don't care about PVP.
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    ZOS don't care about PVP.

Sadly a true comment
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They mentioned PvP during eso live in January. They working on some significant performance changes.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :s
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    They mentioned PvP during eso live in January. They working on some significant performance changes.

Yeahhhh!

Oh wait ... isnt it what they say every year or so? Then they go on, correct or acknowledge no bugs at all and do nothing for another year?

Prove me wrong zos

• Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once their Loremaster decided to retire they have no one left in house able to spin fantasy tales about server stability improvements coming soon.

#1 good one. Let’s see how it takes to silence the silence by someone other than a dev. My guess is page 3.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They just changed up the combat dev so give them time to catch up
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »

They’ve had 4 years!
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This post isn’t about process it’s about communication
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s embarrassing how out of touch the devs are with the game. I’m honestly growing more and more concerned
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭

Lmao
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I mean their combat dev now was the old pvp dev so I don't know how that makes a difference?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean their combat dev now was the old pvp dev so I don't know how that makes a difference?

It’s already been making a difference. I know a lot of people aren’t happy with the racial changes rn, but aside from the weird bosmer stealth change, everything was handled very well with regards to PvE and PvP. The devs got us the changes prior to PTS, there was a lot of good feedback, the devs listened to those people who provided real data and did not give in to the massive amounts of crying about certain classes and every week almost we saw adjustments. Also the changes were made so that every race will pretty much perform as they do on live with mild nerfs to each class. Imo this was a very different process from what we see normally, which is a lot of very surprising changes that no one asked for, that don’t seem to work at all, then we get maybe one more pass and then they go live. Putting PvP oriented racials in the game may not seem huge but given the neglect of the past years it really is, they’re taking one of the most core aspects of the game, what you build your idea for a character on, and saying we want PvP to be a part of that
    Edited by Vapirko on February 22, 2019 2:18AM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too difficult for ZOS:

"hey guys, we're really sorry you haven't received the proper end of campaign rewards for 4 months. That's really unacceptable, so not only are we going to fix this issue for the next update, we're going to give you the rewards you earned retroactively plus this_extra_reward to show how important you guys are to us."

It takes 30 seconds.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

It’s already been making a difference. I know a lot of people aren’t happy with the racial changes rn, but aside from the weird bosmer stealth change, everything was handled very well with regards to PvE and PvP. The devs got us the changes prior to PTS, there was a lot of good feedback, the devs listened to those people who provided real data and did not give in to the massive amounts of crying about certain classes and every week almost we saw adjustments. Also the changes were made so that every race will pretty much perform as they do on live with mild nerfs to each class. Imo this was a very different process from what we see normally, which is a lot of very surprising changes that no one asked for, that don’t seem to work at all, then we get maybe one more pass and then they go live. Putting PvP oriented racials in the game may not seem huge but given the neglect of the past years it really is, they’re taking one of the most core aspects of the game, what you build your idea for a character on, and saying we want PvP to be a part of that

Agree that there has been a change which is quite nice

But the communication is still very bad, especially about PVP Performance
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Communication updates with regards to the combat team were communicated prior to the lead change. As were the plans to work on racial abilities. The point people are bringing up isn't the lack of overall dev response in areas such as combat or trials but specifically in terms of pvp. Which was the point I was replying to.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 22, 2019 8:25AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Communication updates with regards to the combat team were communicated prior to the lead change. As were the plans to work on racial abilities. The point people are bringing up isn't the lack of overall dev response in areas such as combat or trials but specifically in terms of pvp. Which was the point I was replying to.

I spent 5 min going through the dev responses to pve issues compared to pvp issues. The difference was great enough that I had to make a 2nb post about it. I made a similar post to this about a year ago. I hope I don’t have to make another one in 12 months. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom we know the team is working at a snails pace (5 years) to fix the issues in pvp but take 15 min once a week to at least give some kind of progress report. The people that haven’t quit yet DESERVE it. Because many can now be found playing different games still hopeful one day things will get better.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

If only BGs queues weren't bugged 5 days each week.
    Because I can!
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Fixed. BGs can be fun, but 4v4v4 isn't the PvP I wanted when I bought this game.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It takes allot of work to make PvP map just from a mechanical standpoint. It may have taken them at least a year make the map assuming that it's not a. Copy paste layout.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have not figured it out by now, ZOS does not care. They know that as veteran players get fed up and leave there are always new players to take their place. With ZOS it is all about the crown store and dreaming up ways for players to do repeatable content over and over again. Look after several years of complaints about PvP they have done nothing.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

Another post like this antihero? Man, zos just simply doesn't care pvp. If you keep opening threads, they wont care anyways.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another post like this antihero? Man, zos just simply doesn't care pvp. If you keep opening threads, they wont care anyways.

I like that these posts exist for posterity. Fellow gamers have saved me from some bad games by telling it how it is.
    Edited by zyk on February 24, 2019 4:40AM
  • Ni3tnagel
    Ni3tnagel
    ✭✭✭

The more time they use...the worse it gets...
    How many times do someone can hear a promise...sry but just at gaming industry you can deliver one fault after another and have always fanboys that think a usefull change will come...

These nerves just to keep players busy and let them run after new bis...only thing that is left is a offizial awnser with: we give a *** about youre hops and dreams as long as we earn enough...
    dont change anything its ok..you tried best...who knows what crapp comes next...i fear the day of release from dragonbla (after a few days of thinking why they did this and game meanwhile a bit works) ...3 hrs busy...then u realize all same...no ideas..exept how to press a bit more money out and let the idiots that pay not notice

I also dont buy anything pre anymore...you can buy whole year even if others is promised..anytime a hit in the face ...i dont want to take anymore
    Edited by Ni3tnagel on February 24, 2019 4:41AM
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will post 1 every year till something changes. Even if I quit or take another longer break. ESO is like the girl you loved so much. Then she got crazy and you broke up. While broken up she got larger with acne and a drug problem. You still love her but she is pretty beat up and broken.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have mentioned talking about the new Sheo weapon spawns and moving IC out of Cyrodiil. I am assuming that's their plans for content and to see if they impact performance next and they will wait to see those results.

So you probably have another 4 months.