The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Seasoned MMO player seeking guild - (Aldmeri Dominion) PVE/PVP/RP/Craft

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild in the Aldmeri Dominion. I tend to enjoy all aspects of games, so I'd prefer a guild that will be active in PVE/PVP/RP/Craft, and has some lofty ambitions. :) I would like a guild operating in North American time zones.

I am an older player and would rather a guild be 18+. I am familiar with VOIP programs.
  • Wrecca_Sawl
    Greetings friend,

You may want to visit us at Haven of Heroes. Read the About Us and see if we fit your play style. We are definitely an older crowd.

You are also welcome to contact me in game or register on our site.

Wrecca Sawl
    Founder, Haven of Heroes
    www.havenofheroes.net
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Edited by Wrecca_Sawl on April 9, 2014 2:05AM
    @WreccaSawl, Founder and Guild Leader of the Haven of Heroes
    Options
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Hey OneOfMany, I'm the guild leader of <Grin>.

<Grin> is a casual guild of friendly players, many of whom have been in "top tier" guilds in previous games, but want a friendlier environment with less strict of a schedule. We have a solid core of members who've played together throughout the beta. We won "runner up" in the beta guild contest, with a member-base of roughly 200 beta testers, though with the EU/US split we had our numbers halved for launch.

Our members come from all backgrounds, and we welcome gamers of all types.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.

If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.
    Options