The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds what the............

Azurya
Azurya
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night, thought give it a try once more, while hanging in the queue for my Cyro-home-campaign, 500++............
after 6-7 minutes get a ready, after endless loading screen arrive at a relics-BG with 1 other player
nobody else listed in the group....................
after 10(!) minutes waiting my mate was gone, I picked up a coffee, another player plops in the group........
another 10 minutes waiting, nobody comes, we quit the group, then............
you get a penalty 20 minutes not able to queue for BG, and in those 20 minutes you also are not able to gather ANY AP!!!!

So after going through the whole proces which takes more then 1 hour(!!!!!!!!), you are able to queue again.......

serious???? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and anyone else at @ZOS
this is certainly NOT my definition of having FUN!
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Yah i wish they could fix that. Just get rid of the deserter penalty untill bg’s are wotking with some constancy.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    Yah i wish they could fix that. Just get rid of the deserter penalty untill bg’s are wotking with some constancy.

They should only apply the deserter penalty if you leave AFTER the match has started or is in final countdown to start.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Putinof
    Putinof
    ✭✭
    The activity finder must be responsible..

Edited by Putinof on January 26, 2019 11:45PM
  • Massari
    Massari
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing happens to me on a regular basis, this is just damn ridiculous stuck at Waiting for players for ages
  • Garack
    Garack
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    Last night, thought give it a try once more, while hanging in the queue for my Cyro-home-campaign, 500++............
    after 6-7 minutes get a ready, after endless loading screen arrive at a relics-BG with 1 other player
    nobody else listed in the group....................
    after 10(!) minutes waiting my mate was gone, I picked up a coffee, another player plops in the group........
    another 10 minutes waiting, nobody comes, we quit the group, then............
    you get a penalty 20 minutes not able to queue for BG, and in those 20 minutes you also are not able to gather ANY AP!!!!

So after going through the whole proces which takes more then 1 hour(!!!!!!!!), you are able to queue again.......

serious???? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and anyone else at @ZOS
    this is certainly NOT my definition of having FUN!

Last time I complained about this (in game, was a poor choice of mine), I'd be either scolded or have someone say "yeah, I think I'm done."
    I hushed up.

That didn't stop the winning team from whispering me (in a 500 : <100 : <100 score game) about how I should "try PVE instead" or the more extreme cases of implying to me, I should suicide.
    So I set myself to offline mode.

Doesn't fix some of the BS situations you sometimes get thrown into.
    Edited by SirMewser on February 20, 2019 2:31AM