The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A strange question for Argonian houses owners - PC EU

myskyrim26
myskyrim26
✭✭✭✭✭
Guys, I need to make a special screenshot for my story - a Breton is sampling local quisine of different places. Cooking station offers some nice animation to play with, and what I need is an Argonian house with such a station. Humblemud, Ample Domicile and the largest mudhouse with such a station would be just a right place. What I need is just to make screenshots of my Breton at staion with Argonian style background, and I will leave immediately after, and will not touch anything - lights and whatever else can be touched.
Xanmeer Lake will not fit - my story is about Shadowfen cuisine.
Thanks in advance! @MaximilianLares
Edited by myskyrim26 on February 17, 2019 11:01PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if you still need help, I sent you a mail in game
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another option is to use the PTS. You can buy any house you like and decorate it exactly how you want it to get the screenshot you want without costing you any money
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @emilyhyoyeon Thank you so much!
    @Zypheran, need to try this!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is xanmeers in shadowfen tho so it isn't exactly out of place
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    there is xanmeers in shadowfen tho so it isn't exactly out of place

Sure, but my Breton describes a mud-house tavern he sits in...Exactly that mud thing. I wrote a really nice piece on it and only than realized that I can't make a decent screenshot
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @emilyhyoyeon
    I never imagined that Humblemud can be so lovely and cozy. Awesome work! Thank you very much for letting me in! I took amazing screenshots, now need to work on them. Here's one:

7cc745ae9a1b.jpg
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 25, 2019 3:54AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    @emilyhyoyeon
    I never imagined that Humblemud can be so lovely and cozy. Awesome work! Thank you very much for letting me in! I took amazing screenshots, now need to work on them. Here's one:

7cc745ae9a1b.jpg

"Ah, so this is what beetle guts taste like."
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Ah, so this is what beetle guts taste like."

Exactly! :D

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @emilyhyoyeon

7cc745ae9a1b.jpg

thank you!! I'm glad it worked out
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @emilyhyoyeon

7cc745ae9a1b.jpg

Is this the point where he's tried some of the Argonian cooking and decides he'd better stick his finger down his throat?
    PC EU
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the point where he's tried some of the Argonian cooking and decides he'd better stick his finger down his throat?

Oh no - my Breton is fascinated with Argonian quisine
    But I love the idea... will save it for Valenwood dining :D
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 19, 2019 12:21AM
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    That screen shot is gold! Good to see he liked Argonian cooking. :smiley:
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @myskyrim26 - what a GREAT idea, and wow that pic! Yeah, I'm thinking he's liking what he found! Love the mustache....
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FurySevenSix, thank you!

@Sylvermynx, I'm happy to hear that you like it! This Breton is my special screenshot character - a one who travels Tamriel tasting every local quisine he can reach. I'm trying to create a series of small "books" on his adventures, alas they are not in English.