Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-NA] Disappearing Weapons on main bar

ShellaSunshine
ShellaSunshine
✭✭✭
NOTE: I've only noticing my weapons disappearing when I am dual wielding. If I have a 2 handed weapon on my main bar, it does not disappear.

ISSUE:

whenever I travel to a different zone or enter a building, delve, dungeon, or any other interior, my dual wield weapons disappear. I still have them equipped and I can still use them but I can no longer see them.

The only way it seems to get fixed is by removing the weapon and then equipping it back in my weapon slot. Of course, as soon as I enter another interior or travel to another zone, it vanishes again.

This is my character after traveling to a new zone:

f1h9lc1t35qk.png

My character is standing as if I have weapons equipped but the weapons are not showing.

EDIT: I just logged in to my newly created character to find that even my 2 handed weapon disappears now! My stamblade is now level 17 and this is the first time I've seen my 2 handed weapon disappear. My 2 handed weapon is in the main weapon slot just like my axe/dagger is in the main weapon slot on my stamsorc. I do not know if that makes a difference.

3svfe8p4h9i4.png

If you look closely, you can see my bow on the floor at my feet while I have my hands up like I'm holding a 2 handed weapon. I had just logged in to train my horse and accidentally pulled out my weapon and it was gone. I did not weapon swap.
Edited by ShellaSunshine on February 19, 2019 1:11AM
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on PC-EU. It manifests when bar swapping from a two handed weapon to a one handed weapon. The weapon(1hander+shield) or weapons(dual wield) become fused to the ground under the characters legs. Only reload ui fixes the issue.
    Edited by CristiC on February 18, 2019 11:01PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, I've seen this recently too on my dual wielding toon.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    CristiC wrote: »
    Same problem on PC-EU. It manifests when bar swapping from a two handed weapon to a one handed weapon. The weapon(1hander+shield) or weapons(dual wield) become fused to the ground under the characters legs. Only reload ui fixes the issue.

It only happens to me when I enter a delve, dungeon, house, etc and reloading UI does not fix it for me. I have to actually remove the item then equip it back for it to reappear. Of course as soon as I go inside somewhere, it vanishes again.

While fighting, I can swap from my bow to my dual wield weapons with no problem. It only occurs when I go inside any interior in the game.
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on February 19, 2019 12:15AM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit U, click hide helmet, then click it back, and your weapons will be back to normal
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Hit U, click hide helmet, then click it back, and your weapons will be back to normal

Cannot do that while in combat.

ZOS just really needs to fix this visual bug.
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on February 19, 2019 1:31AM
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it when changing zones or entering a delve. I have a bow on the front & nothing on the back. I can switch weapons back & forth a few times with the quick swap, then it comes good.

It's very annoying because I have rapids on the back bar. I think I'm on the back because there's no visible weapon, press 1, then wind up dismounting & going into stealth.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cannot do that while in combat.

ZOS just really needs to fix this visual bug.

Ive had to do it a few time while I combat but yes ZOS needs to fix this soon cause its a pain
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah happens to me too and it's annoying :(
    at a place nobody knows
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno This has been happening for a long time, and is still happening. Any chance we can get an update on if/when a fix is going to happen?
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged