Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4-NA Silvertongue Icons PvE,Trials,PVP Guild

flip-side10k
A guild that was originally around at launch. Getting the ball rolling again on running dungeons,trials etc. sharing crafting resources etc. Maintaining a Guild trader a little bit of everything. Send me a request if your interested here or in game.
Edited by flip-side10k on December 29, 2017 4:56PM
  • flip-side10k
    Tanks and Healers, send me a message in game or on PS4. Looking forward to some PvE dungeon runs,and getting a guild store going.
  • Richtere
    Richtere
    Warden healer here, 155 CP currently and ran around half of the vet dungeons through LFG. Very interested in finding a home to run vet dungeons but my real interest is in trials.

PSN ID: Wellpwnu2buddy
  • flip-side10k
    I'll send ya a invite, welcome,yeah my interest also is trials, first I'm getting the dungeon running going.Still need more Tanks , and Healers, and a few DPS.
    Edited by flip-side10k on January 3, 2018 4:35PM
  • flip-side10k
    Still need more healers and tanks. If you are into mostly PvE and with occasional PvP, this is my main ambition getting a big roster of people to run dungeons and eventually trials. Msg me flip-side10K here or on PS4 or in ESO eithier way.
  • dillweedz
    dillweedz
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: Ohgeezlouise
    Thanks
  • flip-side10k
    Invite sent
  • flip-side10k
    Still need more members Healers Tanks DPS of all factions for some PvE action.And especially would like to get some more Daggerfall Covenant members. As always leave a reply or message me in game.
  • flip-side10k
    160 members so far but more needed especially Daggerfall Covenant. same name in game
  • flip-side10k
    Still more spots open DC preferred but definitely not required
  • flip-side10k
    Still got room to expand. More tanks,healers,DPS all are welcome. All factions welcome, but Daggerfall Covenant is definitaly a huge bonus, So we can get a big PVP squad going.
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: JuggaloAmp
  • flip-side10k
    Still need more members of all roles especially DC
  • flip-side10k
    More members wantedTanks especially healers and DPS also.Need members for Daggerfall Covenant PVP as well )Want to get a big 14 plus player group in the future going into cyrodil
  • flip-side10k
    Still recruiting, Tanks especially needed as well as DPS and healers in that order. Daggerfall Covenant preferred but not required msg me!
  • flip-side10k
    Greetings, we're still recruiting. We need tanks,DPS, healers. Daggerfall Covenant preferred but not required. Send me a message with your role.
  • Kal0el1
    Kal0el1
    Soul Shriven
    Cp266 warden healer is my main looking to start trials and vet dungeons. Have lots of research done on clothing and black Smith, working on enchant/alch. Thinking of trying out tank/heal warden. Have a 30 stamblade I'll be getting into pvp and my ole lady is working on a tank. Casual due to job but on most weekends. LILHittler90 is PSN
  • flip-side10k
    The Silvertongue Icons we are a PvE Guild. We're recruiting to get a trials group going and of course run vet dungeons. ;) We need; a Main Tank,Healer, and several DPS. And of course never enough people.Ill be off tanking and we have a healer, Were eager to get these trials going,starting with normal and moving on from there.You've got the chance to be part of a regular 12 man group.
    Trials runs will be on Saturday or Sundays maybe both TBD.
    We run Vet Dungeons at 8-10central time during the week. We have a Guildhouse,Mournoth Keep with a DPS dummy currently,but will add crafting tables, etc in the future for your convenience If your active you will get guild bank access to share food,mats etc!
    Let's get it going so we can start having some weekly trial runs. Message me here,in game, or on PS4!
    Edited by flip-side10k on February 12, 2018 6:31PM
  • notionx
    notionx
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Can I join up? Newish to the game but I’m looking for an active guild to play with and to dive into pvp more.

Thanks!

PSN: xPlebzz
  • flip-side10k
    Still need more members of all roles. We actually could use quite a few DPS.But we need tanks and healers as well. Give me a reply here or through PSn or in game,and I'll get ya added.
  • Asphyxia2707
    Healer interested in an invite. Moods2707
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden