Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

lets see if we can fix my train wreck of a character

VoltrenXytech
VoltrenXytech
✭✭
lets start with my characters stats:
SS:the lady
Argonian F Warden
BASE STATS NO ARMOR
MAG: 24 HEA:40 STA: 0
MX MAG: 13887 MAG RE: 601
MX HEA: 17491 HEA RE: 309
MX STA: 9373 STA RE: 575
lvl 50 CR 204
NOT VAMPIRE
NOT WEREWOLF

!!!WITHOUT CHANGING MY CLASS OR RACE!!!

i would like to create a HIGH DPS/ MEDIUM TANK(tank can be sacrificed)
i prefer dual wielding and two handed, but i can have any weapon setup
i have all main DLCs, no dungeon DLCs, no murkmire or clockwork city.
im not used to the reversed scaling of ESO, which is why i cant build a character to save a life (crafting is a piece of cake though)
"ill never trust a Kitsune, but ill always trust a Lamia"
characters: Aliceverron & Rime Fracture-blade
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mundus stone: The lover
    Gear: Needs to be CP 160, not just level 50
    Go with any 2 sets of stamina gear. An easy combination is:
    5-piece: Hunding's Rage
    5-piece: Spriggan's Thorns
    2-piece: Wear any random 2 pieces until you can farm a monster set (this is not important for PvE questing)
    Food: Braised Rabbit With Spring Vegetables

Don't build "tanky" unless you want to tank in group content (tanks suck in solo content). And even then, most tanks respec into DPS when questing (it just takes too long for tanks to kill anything).

This build will let you kill every delve enemy in 1-2 hits, as you requested in the other thread. You'll also take almost no damage.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on February 18, 2019 8:10AM
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    is there a mana version, just incase i need to use staves
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    i actually have 2 of the same character type, id just want one stam build (I.E that monstrous build) and one magic build for the other character
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The magicka version is 2 5 piece sets chosen from Law of Julianos, Mother's Sorrow, Spinners, and (if you use pets) Necropotence.
    Food: Witchmother's potent brew

The exact equivalent is Julianos/Spinners since those sets do effectively the same thing for magicka. Necropotence gives you extra magicka if you have pet skills active and Mother's Sorrow increases spell critical.
  • VoltrenXytech
    VoltrenXytech
    ✭✭
    The magicka version is 2 5 piece sets chosen from Law of Julianos, Mother's Sorrow, Spinners, and (if you use pets) Necropotence.
    Food: Witchmother's potent brew

The exact equivalent is Julianos/Spinners since those sets do effectively the same thing for magicka. Necropotence gives you extra magicka if you have pet skills active and Mother's Sorrow increases spell critical.

now THAT i can use almost immediately, just gotta do a little farming, i cant wait thank you
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spinners is typically not as useful in PvE, since magicka builds should be in light armor, which has a very nice spell penetration bonus in the passives. Necropotence is a very strong set on a magicka warden, since the Betty netch counts as a pet (and is something you should always have up while in combat).