The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

beware of pugs, please vote to kick with 3 people accepting to kick from trials

zvavi
zvavi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
i have never though i would ever need to make a post like that. but. beware of pugs.
i have encountered two pugs in vHRC. one was a healer that over taunted the boss all the time. and another dd a friend of his. the healer over taunted boss. and run with him. after leaving the group "because the tank cant taunt" his friend has said he has a healer to add. he added back the same healer. one of the dds left halfway, we ended up with 11 people. the new "leader" has ignored pass the crown requests for adding a dd, and engaged in boss, after everyone joining him, at 5%, i was kicked of the group. mid tanking. i have literally wasted an hour tanking a trial. with nothing to gain from it but the knowledge, that always keep the crown on someone worthy of it. dont engage if everyone are engaging. let the crown come back to the one that is supposed to have it. because of *** like that.
might have been in the wrong forum. sry for wasting some peoples times, but it is connected in the way that maybe vote to kick with 3 votes to pass should be a thing.
PC EU.
Edited by zvavi on February 18, 2019 4:23AM
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trials are formed by a consensus of players joining, not made through matchmaking, so voting to kick is stupid in that case

That's why its always important on who has crown as they have all the power to inv and kick people.

Whoever is leading the trial should always keep crown and be aware of the consequences of passing it
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thats why when I lead some Pugs back in 2018, I've always stuck to the Crown, and wanted to get @names to invite ppl myself.

PPL looting chests or Heavysacks when other where still fighting got Kiched instantly (I warned all of the players at the beginning of the trial about that, and 95% of ppl can stick with that...other 5% deserved the kick IMO)

The Option to kick players, while you're in combat should be removed IMO

Another Problem is the possibility of beeing able to steal aggros from Tanks, there should also be a method of preventing this from happening. Maybe make Taunts from ppl marked as "Tank" be stronger than Taunts from non Tanks...
    This would allow healers to still Taunt bosses or Adds, IF tanks dont taunt them themselves. (HoF 2nd Boss, kiting Zenturio for example)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• BRODY
    BRODY
    ✭✭
    Why Google translate pugs in my language - mops(dog), why?! :D
    Stamsorc EU PC Dagerfall alliance - On
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRODY wrote: »
    Why Google translate pugs in my language - mops(dog), why?! :D

Pug is a breed of dog, or perhaps a group of closely related breeds. More or less, a pug is a bulldog.

"PUG" in an MMO means "Pick-Up Group".
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on February 18, 2019 11:31AM