The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC EU server is working like garbage

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West1389 wrote: »
    So question for all of you, why complain about it? There have been so many post on the EU sever being very bad for just the past month or so. How many of those post have zos posted in?

Now I think it sucks I dont play in the EU, but i know i would be just as angry as all of you if it was me. No disrespect to any of you i just dont understand nothing is going to change. Has anything ever really changed? You know the post where they said they learned and will communicate better how that go?

Sorry this happens to you it sucks just not sure what is expected of zos when this has been on 1st page everyday.

We have to assume that means they are either working on a fix or are unable to fix it
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my, yeah, that really sucks.
    251 ping is so unforgivable.
    Here in the asian server, my regular ping is 250-300.
    Oh wait no asian server.
    I play at 250ping, that is if I'm lucky, to 350ping in normal questing.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well it seems the problem wasnt / isnt only related to PVP, but also in Trials
    Althou I've had some terrible PVP fights yesterday, due to laggy servers...felt super cluncky

we had to reset vCR yesterday, due to blockades not going out, barswap had a 2-3 seconds delay etc. etc.

Resetting the trial helped for 2-3 trys, then back to garbage performance again.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is dying on PC EU. It used to be that all factions were poplocked on Vivec till late night hours. Right now around 10PM GMT AD has 3 bars while EP and DC are locked. One hour later AD has 2 bars, EP and DC 3 bars. Few months earlier all factions would be locked for another 1-2 hours.

Probably I'll cancel my subscription this week and put ESO on a shelf for some time. There is no fun in being overrun by lags, triple sized zergs spaming spin2win...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groupfinder was dead yesterday also. It’s really alarming.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • FlyingSwan
    FlyingSwan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone logged a ticket on this? My first ticket got auto-responded but I chased last night and a human responded, asking me to collect the logs etc.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Took me 40 min. to get in a group. A shame.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Took me 40 min. to get in a group. A shame.

I queued for 2 hours for a random normal dungeon. Finally got a group for Direfrost Keep then. BGs took 30 minutes and continually hammering the f button as well.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These recent maintenance downtimes have made it worse instead of better ... especially that super long one. It feels like ZOS didn't use the time to upgrade the servers but rather to downgrade by reducing capacity in an effort to cut costs!
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shor's running much smoother, though there are no more than 30 people per faction but you get some nice lagless skirmishes rather than huge battles.

Aside from cyrodiil pvp, whole game feels slower. Picking nodes, talking with npcs etc every action has a delay. Guild traders are worst of all, it always bugs out.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well but Luckily we dont have a maintenance today, so it wont get better...or worse :trollface:

Im already having fun now, knowing that when the Patch will come live in 2 weeks, that the server might be wrecked again, and ZOS has to fix it :joy:
    This will be so much fun reading the forums going nuts :joy::trollface:
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 18, 2019 10:24AM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After almost 2 years of continuous deteriorating of the gaming experience I am having with eso
    it starts to feel more like the game has unsurpassed issues rather than having defected servers
    or deficit of adequate hardware.

Maybe it is time that we all move on to something else.
    The game is not going to be fixed and it is obvious.

I know a lot of us don't want to admit it because we love the game, hell the devs can't admit it because they make money out of a broken game,
    but it is more than obvious that this game is broken and that it isn't going to be fixed.
    And I don't mean "not being fixed any time soon" , I mean that it is NEVER going to be fixed.

Maybe it's the wise thing and best thing for all of us who complain to move to other games.
    Edited by KoultouraS on February 18, 2019 10:36AM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the keep it visible thing, It just seems like they really dont care. They never respond only to say we deleted comments. It really is like they dont value the EU community. Then you guys get hate from the NA peeps about it's all your fault. These are the same ones that would be on here saying things if it happens to them.

Well keep up the work I hope you get a response and stuff changes. Just think if we as gamers who play the game could all come together for like a week and not play or spend money I bet many things get fixed.

That's the reason why I cancelled my sub and decided never to do it again but most of the people won't listen and they'll instead back devs.
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get the keep it visible thing, It just seems like they really dont care. They never respond only to say we deleted comments. It really is like they dont value the EU community. Then you guys get hate from the NA peeps about it's all your fault. These are the same ones that would be on here saying things if it happens to them.

Well keep up the work I hope you get a response and stuff changes. Just think if we as gamers who play the game could all come together for like a week and not play or spend money I bet many things get fixed.

That's the reason why I cancelled my sub and decided never to do it again but most of the people won't listen and they'll instead back devs.

Yep I just read a thread right now on main page about how much do you spend. 1 of them said 10k, this is why it doesn't get fixed. If they still get money for being broken what is the rush to fix anything.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA
    Can you guys fix eu server please and at least say something to us?!
    There is a problem, you know, we all know.
    So please at least say something to us about the status of the work that your team is doing in order to fix the server.

Thanks.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KoultouraS wrote: »
    After almost 2 years of continuous deteriorating of the gaming experience I am having with eso
    it starts to feel more like the game has unsurpassed issues rather than having defected servers
    or deficit of adequate hardware.

Maybe it is time that we all move on to something else.
    The game is not going to be fixed and it is obvious.

I know a lot of us don't want to admit it because we love the game, hell the devs can't admit it because they make money out of a broken game,
    but it is more than obvious that this game is broken and that it isn't going to be fixed.
    And I don't mean "not being fixed any time soon" , I mean that it is NEVER going to be fixed.

Maybe it's the wise thing and best thing for all of us who complain to move to other games.

Well, the only issue is that there are no other games around for now or ESO would have died a long time ago. Upcoming MMOs are still in development.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on February 18, 2019 1:29PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVE part works much better for me than it was after nerfmire (ping spikes, lags, disconnects)

PVP in BGs - smooth and totally enjoyable

cyro? who cares =P
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In many cases they don't experience the problems others complain about, of course. In some cases, they've experienced some of the problems but have found their own workarounds/fixes.
    Edited by Tandor on February 18, 2019 1:54PM
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've taken in a lot of EU players into our NA guild because of how bad the servers/economy are over there. Good people.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    We've taken in a lot of EU players into our NA guild because of how bad the servers/economy are over there. Good people.

jeah which now are missing here on the EU servers
    (not that you shouldnt have tkaen them into your guild ofc)....but the Ignorance of ZOS to aknowledge the issues, nor adressing the problems this week again (no maintenance ) is beyond me by now.

It's so easy to give us sme information, that they are working on it, whatso ever...yet they still refuse of any communication about problems, and it feels like they are completly ignoring the community, which may backfire in the future...not saying when, but it will backfire at some point
    PC EU

• West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in other threads today but I play on the NA I canceled my sub today it was set to renew tomorrow. Not good to see fellow gamers suffer and cant play. If we all had each others backs it would be great. Things need to change.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MirkoZ wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA
    Can you guys fix eu server please and at least say something to us?!
    There is a problem, you know, we all know.
    So please at least say something to us about the status of the work that your team is doing in order to fix the server.

Thanks.

If they come to this thread I´m afraid it will be for moderating, removing some posts, keeping things civil and all that... An informative post from someone of ZOS in this thread would be something as useful as unexpected. That´s what usually happens. Wish I´m wrong.
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see them closing this. Like a lot of us say if they dont see it nothing is wrong.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine hoping zos gives half a *** about this issue. 5 years in, and the resources spent on this problem have been probably a fifth of the ones invested in the new crown crates :')
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »

You don't need to spam multiple old threads with this, have a day off.

THIS IS A PROTEST!!!! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS GAME AND EU PLAYERS THEN PLEASE JOIN!
    No thanks, I like my forum account in the unbanned state.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder per the community rules, that we do not allow petitions or protests on our forums. Due to the fact that both promote the use of demands and replies that consist of “/signed” or little else, we feel that neither encourage nor allow for meaningful and constructive discussion. Instead of using a petition or protest, we recommend presenting your thoughts as a request or suggestion so everyone in the community can discuss it. As such we've closed this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.