The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

videos

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
empty
Edited by Tsukyme on August 12, 2020 11:30PM
"A'tvar where are you?"
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This music is very exciting for terrain glitching. Do you run around every zone looking for places to climb? Sounds kinda fun
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    This music is very exciting for terrain glitching. Do you run around every zone looking for places to climb? Sounds kinda fun

Hahahah normally i discover those by random, as i do some 3D modeling and Game Dev in house for fun, sometimes i wonder if some places are "glitch"ble" or able to stand on bcs the position of objects or the Mash used on it like the Summerset Wall one
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome sights there and seemingly impossible climbs, there should be an achivement for those rooftop acrobatics.
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    Awesome sights there and seemingly impossible climbs, there should be an achivement for those rooftop acrobatics.

Hahah yeah tjey r fun to do when just roaming around im working on a second video
    "A'tvar where are you?"