Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scatter Shot?

Sue_D_Nim
Sue_D_Nim
✭✭✭
I just spent a point in Bow: Scatter Shot, and I slotted it.

It stays greyed out in combat. I've tried different level enemies. Tried taking it off the hotbar/action bar and slotting it again. Tried relogging.

Is there something I don't understand about this skill? Like it can only be used in a group, or it can only be used under certain special circumstances? I have plenty of stamina.

Thanks...
"If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
"Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Well, after logging in this last time, it worked. Either I just didn't happen to be within range before, or something about logging out and in AGAIN fixed it. Weirder things have happened. I had a bug where the crafting system wouldn't recognize my provisioning ingredients in the bank, and it started working yesterday. Go figure.
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath