The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] The Shivering Isles [PvE, vAS+2 Progression]

Chaosetor
Chaosetor
GXksSVH.jpg
The Shivering Isles is a PvE-oriented guild focusing on vTrial Progression runs

About Us
We are a small guild which is looking for more people to join our ranks! We aim to remain a small-size guild and will therefore close recruitment once we hit our target size. Our priority is to be a guild in which we know one another and play together rather than being faceless names in a bottomless roster. Our members come from different ESO-backgrounds with some being experienced endgamers and others being relatively new to vet trials. We aim to progress through the endgame content meaning that there will be wipes.

We are currently progressing in vAS

What we have cleared
- All Craglorn HMs
- vMoL
- vCR +1
- vAS +1 (Both minis)

Times
For the progression group the raiding days are Thursdays and Sundays at 20:00 CET (19:00 UK time). We need members who are able to make both times consistently.

Requirements
- 18+
- 500 cp+
- Must speak English
- Must come on discord for trials (talking is mandatory for tanks and healers)
- Must stay within reasonable meta
- DPS requirements for entry is 45k on a 6m dummy, self-buffed. No exceptions.
- DDs must have cleared vMA.
- Must have some trial experience.
- Immunity to wipe-frustration/rage

What We are Looking For
We are looking for more DDs to join our core. We want all potential core members to play a magplar or magblade. We are not recruiting specs apart from these two. Before being offered a core position we will test potential core members in trial content. Note that being able to pull 45k on a 6m is an entry-level requirement, and as such not enough by itself for core membership. We are looking for DDs who can translate their dummy parses into solid numbers on trial bosses.

If you have any questions or wish to join feel free to contact:
@Atiya in-game, on the forums, or through discord. (Discord: @Atiya#5687)
Edited by Chaosetor on May 9, 2019 2:01PM
[PC EU PvE] The Shivering Isles
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    Our vet trial progression runs have started and we had a very successful vHRC run accompanied by vAA speed.
    We still have open spots for more DDs though! Additionally, we are also looking for a second tank.

xfZeerR.jpg
    Edited by Chaosetor on November 23, 2018 1:04AM
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    We had our last run of Craglorn trials, for a while at least, last Thursday and finished on a high-note with a gorgeous vAA HM clear.

Our vMoL progression runs have now started, and in that regard we are still looking for the following:

One dedicated second tank who can make both raid days
    One or two more DDs primarily for our Thursday runs.

See above for more details!
    Edited by Chaosetor on December 2, 2018 9:52PM
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    We have now had three very successful vMoL runs and today we got our first clear!

We are still looking for a friendly and progression oriented tank who is willing to learn and improve with us :) If this sounds interesting to you take a look above for more information about the guild.

DLlhQXB.png
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    We are still going with regular raids twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays) and we have now cleared vCR +1! Well done everyone!

XuEBLa6.png
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    Recruitment is now closed until further notice. Thank you for your interest to those who have been in touch.
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    Recruitment is now open! See the above post for further details.
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Hello! Interested in joining. My ign is @TheRoyalReaper, tried to contact you guys yesterday but I think nobody was online ^^
    PC - EU / NA

Gaza-dar the Beartamer - Stamina Warden (50)
    Akza-dar the Reaper - Necromancer Tonk (50)

"Sometimes the best way to deal with a troublesome person is permanent removal."

@Mrs_Outlander - Raidleader of Trash Pandas
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    Hello! I am sorry to hear that, but thank you for getting in touch. I have sent you a friend request in-game.
    Edited by Chaosetor on February 19, 2019 9:28AM
  • Chaosetor
    Chaosetor
    Recruitment is still open and we are looking for more NB DDs, look above for more details!
  • Atiya
    Atiya
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for DDs (magplar and magblade) for our core. Right now we are progressing through vAS, we have killed both bosses in vAS+1 and once the kills become smoother we will move to vAS+2.

We are only looking for magDDs and potential applicants must pull no less than 45k on a 6mil self buffed.

If you have any questions or wish to join feel free to contact me :
    @Atiya ( Forums and IGN) or you can add me on discord Atiya#5687
  • Atiya
    Atiya
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for magDDs (magplars and magblades) for our core. Currently progressing through vAS.

• Atiya
    Atiya
    Soul Shriven
    We are looking for a few more magDDs (magplars and magblades)!