The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for good storylines with Dunmer

amKNEEsia
amKNEEsia
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, I’ve come back from a long break from ESO and I wanted to get into some of the life/storylines rather than rushing through.
I’ve always been a big fan of Dark Elfs, so I’d like some good quest lines that involve the Dunmer. I know Stonefalls/Ebonhart Pact, I just want a different area than stonefalls since I’ve done that area a few times. I plan on doing Morrowind, but that will be later.
What areas, if any, should I look into?
I want to start following the lore/story better than I have been. Thanks everyone!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The major Dunmer zones are Stonefalls, Deshaan, Vvardenfell, and Clockwork City.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell has many wonderful quests involving dunmer. One of my favourites was in Gnisis, north of the island.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the Ebonheart Pact zones are toward the "least favorite" end of my rankings. Deshaan is a big exception; I think it was very good.

Also, if you want to hang out with the Tribunal directly, Deshaan, Vvardenfell and Clockwork City let you meet Almalexia, Vivec and Sotha Sil respectively.

And while I think the Vvardenfell main quest is tedious and full of busywork, some of the side quest chains are pretty good, or said to be.

In Clockwork City, three of the major characters are Dark Elves; the Vanos siblings also make an appearance. So while it's an all-races kind of place, there's a fair amount of Dunmer presence.