The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Giant mudcrab mounts

Quantact
Quantact
✭✭✭
Hi there,

At times, you fight a boss or world boss that is a giant mudcrab. There's a blue one in the Stonefalls, there's one in the Fungal Grotto dungeon, and I also remember one in the Daggerfall Covenant storyline, though I don't remember the region.

The people I've talked to agree these mudcrabs would make a great mount. I've asked about it in forums before, as have other people and people in game get excited when I ask about it in zone. Of course, there's people that don't want one, but there are also people that don't want to ride, say, a camel, and camels are available.

For riding one, have the player character sit cross-legged on the mudcrab's back like he or she is in meditation, while the crawly crab runs across the world.

Instead of just adding one in the crown store, it could become an Apex-level reward mount in crown crates. So, storm atronach mudcrab, wild hunt mudcrab, etc.

I really think these mounts would sell well and make players happy. So, please take our money and give us our mudcrabs, Zenimax!
Edited by Quantact on February 16, 2019 5:41PM
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yeah!
    at a place nobody knows
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for that one and a scorpion mount aswell! They even can be released in the same week... I promise i'll buy both :D
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´d love to have a mudcrab mount! But I wouldn´t gamble to get one. Preffer to buy it from crown store.