The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Dark Brotherhood - Contract: Bangkorai

Amiliana
Amiliana
✭✭✭
Hello!

I was directed to Evermore Smithy and here I am supposed to kill a target named Coyne Dubroc, but I have been waiting for two hours now and no show. Not even a dead body of the guy! I have been running around other areas trying to find this NPC, but I yet have not found him.

Have someone else managed to find him, or is this quest bugged?

“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill
  • Whipmaster
    Whipmaster
    Soul Shriven
    +1. I've waited 20 minutes on the correct location. He just does not spawn.
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    Noted... we're taking a look to see what's up.
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • camilla_noctis
    camilla_noctis
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm here too, searched every nook and cranny in the objective area for a long while, couldn't find this "Coyne Dubroc".
  • Khay85
    Khay85
    Soul Shriven
    Been here several hours. Completely stuck. No npc named Coyne Dubroc at all.

Update: I was able to abandon it and received a different quest.
    Edited by Khay85 on June 2, 2016 12:37AM
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've found the issue and resolved it on our internal servers. The fix will go Live in a patch soon.

In the meantime, if you get this contract abandon the quest and get another contract from the book as it pulls from a pool of quests.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »
    We've found the issue and resolved it on our internal servers. The fix will go Live in a patch soon.

In the meantime, if you get this contract abandon the quest and get another contract from the book as it pulls from a pool of quests.

Also happen for the Contract in Deshan In the Temple

Contract Deshan Kill Mivryna Nerandes
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for the reports. We've found this issue as well and resolved it on our internal servers. The fix will be in a patch soon.

If you have this contract abandon the quest and grab another contract from the book. They're random, so you won't likely get the same contract twice.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports. We've found this issue as well and resolved it on our internal servers. The fix will be in a patch soon.

If you have this contract abandon the quest and grab another contract from the book. They're random, so you won't likely get the same contract twice.

Also worth looking at sacraments

you have Alert Status 0/5

i got saw by one person and it went to 2/5 ?

I checked around there was no lantern person, no other human around so this is bugged

Also there are certain Contracts where you kill people out of sight behind walls 10 metres and greater away from people / prying eyes and still get a bounty
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is still glitched. he wouldn’t spawn for me either tonight